Take life as it seems - song

When life's just a game no one knows what to do..... your heart beats faster but there's nothing you can do... but just close your eyes and maybe it will all go away... and it might not but just try it anyway...

                                                                                                                                                                                  Chorus:                                                                                                                                                                        Take life as it seems, you may not like it but you can always try. You can take it in little pieces and not know what to do, but so many people in your life can break your heart so try to keep those people out of your life. The only person that can put it together is the person that did it                                                        In the first place...

.You may think you have a horrible life after you just got your first heartbreak but think about all the people that have worse things happen in the their life. I know you may think that heartbreak is way more horrible but you never know until you're in their shoes

(repeat chorus)

Oh yeah                                                                                                                                                                  So all you can do                                                                                                                                                          Is to                                                                                                                                                                              Oh yeah you need to                                                                                                                                                               Take life as it seems..