01: The Move In

JADA'S POV

So I just got to the new house/ apartment.

Right away I noticed how Fucking Dirty this house is. These Niggas need to Clean, but as of right now this dirty ass house is not one of my biggest concern.

To be on some real shit, I am nervous as hell to see everyone.

About fifteen minutes later everyone gets here.

One by one everybody walked through the door.

First  Kendell, then Johnson (aka my new Stepdad).

After that it was Kentrell, and damn, he is fine as hell.

Wait.wait.wait. I now damn well i did not just say that.

Ugh.this nigga is my step brother now and i can not be all up on him.

For all I know he is probably Boo'd up already. But Damn he is fine.

Then I realized my momma was talkin to me the whole time

Momma said " Jada are you listenin to me. Girl!  You better not ignore me when I talk to you!"

"Sorry mama, I wasn't listenin". I said

Momma said " Well y'all seen each other before but now we gonn live together, So don't fuck it up. You and Kentrell gotta share a room for now, till we find a bigger pad".

Kentrell said "Ion wanna share a room with this bitch. What do I do when she on her period. Fuck that, ill just go down to my nigga Trayshons house, for now at least".

Johnson said "Boy if you dont get cho ass back in this house we gonn have an issue. Now if yo mama says y'all gon share a room. Then Y'all gon share a room. And thats final. Also I don't wanna hear no mo bout this".

                           ~15 Minutes Later~

I am upstairs now, in the room. I'm Just unpacking and then I hear Kentrell.

" So what chu been up to Bae." He said

"Bae? So when did I become your Boo or Bae or whatever da fuck you think this is. I already got a nigga and his name Michael".  I said.

Kentrell said "Whatever. I know you been catching feelings fo me, but its koo, just wait Shorty".

I just ignored Kentrell and kept unpacking.

If y'all wondering why he actin like this, its cuz this nigga is a Fuck boy. He will try to fuck anything with two moving legs.

But I know he's just playing, plus he already got a boo, I think?

Kentrell said "So you gon ignore me now. Hmm, so thats how it is".

Then I told him " Nigga ion gotta listen to you, Who da fuck do you think you are? My Daddy? Cause last I checked you aren't".

Kentrell said " Maybe I am. But don't start wildn'out on me or being disrespectful either".

I said " Nigga I don't care. Leave me da fuck alone. You talkin crazy now, and I wasn't being disrespectful".

As I turned around to walk out the door and go downstairs I felt Kentrell grab my arm.

I tried to pull him off me. But then he closed the door and locked it Then

I said "Let me go. You actin crazy now".

Then he Pushed me against the wall and put his hand on my neck

Kentrell said "I tried to be nice but now you making me angry.  Stop being disrespectful. Or Ima beat the shit out you, bitch".

I ain't ever seen him like this but I don't ever wanna see him like this again.

So I said " I-Iam sorry I won't do it again".

Then he let me go, and I heard my momma say the food was ready.

When I went downstairs I took my plate to the living room and sat there with Kendell eating and

Kendell said "Why you so quite now, is it because Kentrell scared you?"

I said "How do you know about that? Did Kentrell tell you?"

Then Kendell said "No I heard y'all arguing, just be careful he has a temper".

Kentrell came to the living room and
He said " Who has a Temper?!?!"

I made something up and just said " We were just talking about Bianca on Love&hip hop".

Then Kentrell Sat next to me and out his hand on my thigh.

Kentrell whispered in my ear "I am sorry about earlier, I don't know why I get so angery."

                            ~1 HOUR LATER~

Everyone getting ready to go to go to bed. So me and Kentrell were about to change clothes but then

Kentrell said " Jada if you want I can go to the bathroom and change if you feel uncomftorable.:

I said "I don't care , you can stay"

After I got ready and brushed my teeth I went to turn off the lights and then I felt Kentrell wrap his arms around my waist and then

Kentrell said "Please forgive me, I really am sorry. I thought we were koo by now but you ain't been talking to me and I feel the static between us"

I said "I am okay I just wasn't sure if you were ready to talk to me yet"

Then I turned around and I put my hand on his bare chest and looked down the whole time. Then he lifted my chin up and kissed me.

                       TO BE CONTINUED....

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS STORY SO FAR.