A new story... And a New Adventure...

Do you love the movie, skyfy,
Neverland. I do!!
Here come neverland 4 .

What happened after Peter gave Wendy, a promise to come back in spring??

It was a fine morning, Wendy stood near the window. She was reading a book, titled, NEVERLAND.
How? Let me tell you!
After Peter went back, she asked her uncle, I mean he was not her uncle, anyway, she asked him if he could write about Peter, so she can read it again and again. And he said that he would!But.. He would write in the form of a play.

Now, the long awaited spring time came. Well.. If it was only a month, it was a huge time for Wendy and her brothers.

But, I know, Peter would be angry. She told herself. But anyway, we would have fun.

Neverland

Peter woke up quite early in the morning. He was so much excited to meet Wendy.  You know! He had spoken to his crew last night, and he was ready to go!
" remember Peter, you must come back by tomorrow. "Curly said. He doesn't want peter to go.   but Peter said " don't worry, I won't be there more that two days. "

He rose high into the sky with tinkerbell. And he went near the second star. When he opened his eyes, he saw the marvelous streets of LONDON. " Now" he mummered, " let's find Wendy"