The Goblet(McLennon)

John's P.O.V

"Hello gorgeous" I whisper to myself as I walk past my grimy bathroom mirror.Standing on my tiptoes I check out my outfit.A black silk shirt which was tucked into my crush red velvet Bellbottoms that flowed over my 3 inch black platforms.I made sure to ruffle my auburn hair to give some texture and then removed my circular glasses.Ruffling my hair one more time for good measure, I walked away from the mirror to the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up to the flashing lights of "The Goblet" I opened the door and found myself standing on a multi-colored dance floor with two disco balls hanging from the ceiling.Getting past people to the bar was one of the most challenging things in my life.Everywhere I looked or turned there was a body in close proximity.From past knowledge I turned to the left where I knew the bar stood.After Pushing past multiple people I broke free of the crowd, with sweat already beading at my forehead and neck.Fanning myself off I walked to a bar stool and sat down next to a man in an all black suit and dark brown almost black looking hair.

"Anything I can get ya' sir?"Asked the quite handsome bartender.

"Just a 'Millers' please."I asked giving a flirtatious smile.He smiled back and went off to get my drink.

"Millers...Nice."Said an unfamiliar voice.Glancing to my right I saw the dark headed man looking at me with an adorable smile and gorgeous doe eyes.For once in my life I felt deprived of my cocky,confident personality as if looking at this man just drained all of my energy and just made me want to fall asleep in my bar stool.

"Y-yeah it's a-alright."I said as The bartender returned with my drink.

"T-thanks."I said still trying to find my voice.

"Sure."He said with a wink as he walked off.

"Paul."The man said,pulling me back into our conversation as he held out his hand.

"John." I managed to say without stuttering as I grasped his hand in mine in a pathetic handshake on my part.

"Love your Bellbottoms."Paul said.I suddenly felt self-conscious as if I was a woman who decided to put on her makeup without a mirror and picked out her outfit with her eyes closed.

"Thanks,nice suit."I said trying to regain confidence(as I failed miserably.)

"Yeah I guess."He said smoothing out a wrinkle in the jacket.Taking a sip of my drink I looked over at Paul and saw him looking at me.I blushed making sure to put down my drink and turn my head away.

"You're a cutie ya' know."He said setting down his drinking and placing his hand on my thigh.

"Thanks."I said my face reddening more as he kneaded my thigh.

Leaning in he whispered in my ear"Anytime."Once he finished the three syllables he stuck his tongue out and licked the shell of my ear.Leaning into his body and tongue I felt myself heat up and my cock twitch.

"Let's go to my house."He whispered taking his tongue away from my ear.

"Yeah."I say standing up on shaky legs as he lead me out of the club.

-The rest is your imagination-