Daniel- Jealous pt.2

So there was a few comments requesting PT.2 of Jealous. So here you go 😁

Daniels POV

"Daniel you fucked up badly" Jack said disgusted. I looked down at my feet, taking this whole situation into consideration. "I know" I said quietly. I guess it went to far, I was mad seeing a girl I love share her feelings with another man. Love drives you crazy, no joke. I understand that it was acting, but it jeez, it hurts like hell. I know what I had to do, get her back.

"Okay, listen up you bunch of idiots. I'm going to go over to that studio, and get her back!"
I said strongly. "How you gonna do that? You're not allowed in the studio no more" Jonah said sarcastically. "Oh yeah, I'll figure something out"

As I arrived to the building, I looked for a way to get in. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. Her dressing room was on the third floor. I looked up at her window. "I have an idea!" I practically yelled. I ran to the pipe at the side of the building, my parkour training would come in handy. I began climbing up the pipe before reaching her window.

I looked through it, she sat at her dressing table clearly upset. I knocked on the window, she looked over in surprise. "Daniel, you're going to get hurt!" She said angrily. " Look Y/N, I fucked up. It hurt seeing that but I guess I didn't take your feelings into consideration" I said apologetically.  "I'm sorry, Y/N" I said looking up at her. "Daniel, actions speak louder than words" she said. Well shit. "But you climbing up a wall that's pretty high for me, means you're loyal. I love you Daniel" and that was the first time we exchanged the three amazing words. We stared into each others eyes for a while.

"Uh Y/N, can I come in? I don't think I can hang off here for much longer"....