awkward love.

~Chapter 1~

Sky was standing in her front lawn looking at her door. Her dad opened it and threw a bag and pillow on the freshly moved grass.

"And stay out!" He yelled

Sky grabbed the stuff he threw and started walking the the curb.

Sky felt like the entire neighbourhood was watch her. When she got to the curb she pulled out her phone and called Katie one of her friends.

"Hello" Katie answered. It was loud in the background so sky knew she was at a party.

"Hey can you come pick me up? I got kicked out for real this time."

"Sorry girl I'm" and the music got so loud she couldn't hear Katie. "Okay" and pulled up her contacts. She only had 7 people that she could call and 5 of them were going to react the same way her dad did.

So there was only one person to call, Ollie Hendrickson. Her best friend form middle school. When they got to middle school Ollie got a scholarship for his swimming and they lost touch.

Sky took a deep breath and pressed the call button.

After a few rings a guy with a deep voice picked up.

"Hello?"

Sky took another deep breath and dove straight in.

"Hi Ollie, it's Skylar Leonard from Middle school."

There was a short pause.

"Ladybug?"