{Plus One}

I woke up smiling happy to be here.

Yeah if only that was true...

I woke up realizing today is a Friday, I have overslept, and I only have 15 minutes to get up brush my teeth and take a shower.

So in a world record of time I shoot up grabbed the outfit I laid out last night (thank god) and rushed in the shower, not even bothering to look in the mirror. Multitasking comes in handy I mean who doesn't brush their teeth while taking a shower? 'Shoot I only have 10 minutes' Quickly I hop out the shower, line my brows throw some mascara on (I mean I'll try and look decent) brush my hair and run downstairs.

"Hi mom, bye mom!" I yelled over my shoulder while grabbing my keys.

"Honey, don't forget I'll be working late shift tonight. Pick up your brother from soccer practice!"

"Okay, yeah love you!"

7:25
Fifteen minutes early, heck ya!

I make it to Cats house in 4 minutes top. "I thought you were going to make me walk again." Cat says hopping in my car. "I swear I told you that I wasn't going to school, I even set a reminder!" I squeal back, trying to hold my laughter in. "Reminder my ass! Any way did you hear?!" Cats says shifting in the passenger seat to completely face me. "Hear about what? That the new kid caught an STD from Tina Slie? I knew it!" "No idiot." She replies dryly. "Alex Cross is throwing a party tonight, rumor has it that everyone's invited! But only some can stay the night." Cat says with excitement. "And I should care why?" I said while rolling my eyes.

Cat is the type of girl that's in on all the gossip. How she gets the drama, that's a good question. Her family is very wealthy and loves her very much, just doesn't support her decisions. I mean would you if your 16 year old got pregnant and is now raising a one year old child? I didn't think so. She used to be the schools queen bee (Tina Slie) bestie. But because of her kid, Cat couldn't keep up with all the drinking and partying every weekend. I mean for Christ sakes she had a child to raise, by herself.

"Well I'm leaving William with his daddy this weekend so I'll be free. And this doesn't happen often." Cat replies scanning my face for a different answer than the one that's written on it. "We'll see." I say sighing.

MEANWHILE AT SCHOOL

I grab my chemistry book out from my locker and before I even got the chance to close my locker I hear my name being called. It couldn't be Cat because she left early for a doctors appointment and I don't really have other friends I associate with at school, so this caught me off guard.

"Hey Sophie!" I turn around to face the biggest player, best linebacker, and quite mouth drooling guy in school, Alex Cross. "Uh, hi?" I reply scrunching my eyebrows together in confusion. "Look I'm having a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to be one of the special ones to stay the night?" He asks while throwing in a wink. My face went from confusion to disgust in a matter of seconds. "Can't sorry, I have to babysit tonight, moms working late. Sorry." I shrug my shoulders and closed my locker and was ready to turn the other way to leave, when he grabbed my arm sending goosebumps all over that side of my body. "Trust me Soph, you'll want to be there. And you can bring a plus one, bring teen mom with you." With that comment he give me one of his flashing smiles then leaves. Causing me to nearly have a stroke.

Your life was going perfectly fine, and it'll continue to be fine if you don't go to this dumb party! Don't even think that Alex would like you! But maybe it wouldn't hurt to go, just for a little bit.

*************************************

I thought that I should just restart this whole book! Haven't been on here for awhile so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter just as much as I enjoyed making it!