I • grave / o n e

We continued walking.

They have the same expression as mine.

As we continue on further...

We noticed that our surrounding is getting quieter.

We're aware that this place requires silence but it was just...

Too quiet.

×

×

×

×

×

×

×

×

×

So what am I talking about?

×

×

×

It all started when we were headed to this place.

It was after class, around 4 in the afternoon.

The sun was covered by the clouds scattered in the distant sky.

We were visiting a cemetery that's not so far from our school to shoot a film that's due a few days from now. Why a cemetery? It's the closest place that we can shoot with an outstanding view such as the nature.

Located at the end of the streets and villages we passed by.

Stalls of flowers were seen along with the candles they sell to the people who'll visit their deceased beloved.

Outsiders weren't allowed to just enter the area unless they have someone to visit. Unless it's Hallows' Day.

The guards requested a letter consisting our names and our reason. We could just say that we're visiting someone but that doesn't look like the case.

While our leader, Ross, was writing the letter along with the others. Kate, a classmate of mine, approached one of the stalls nearby. Some are playing with a stray cat that was sitting peacefully earlier.

×

After a few minutes, Ross and the others were able to finish the letter. I wasn't able to see the letter, they gave it to the guards the moment they finished it. The guards allowed us to shoot. They also informed us to respect everything inside.

Kate came back with three candles she bought from the stall.

"To whom are these for?" I asked her, pointing at the candles she's holding while we were walking, entering place.

"These are for someone I'm visiting." she answered.

"Ooooh, let me come with you." I told her. Intrigued on whom is she visiting.

She agreed.

"Lei, you should come with us. Kate's visiting a relative, I think?" I invited Lei.

"Are we gonna use those for the film?" Lei asked while pointing at the candles. She was one of my classmates who was playing with the stray cat earlier.