Family Affair

Nasir I have to talk to you about something important son, Nasir attends one of his fathers friend event

Nasir I have to talk to you about something important son, Nasir attends one of his fathers friend event. An event that is always held in Queens, New York where all the old heads get together. What is it pops ? You know Robert here, "how you do sir", said Nasir to the older man standing in front of him. "Hey Nas I remember you when you were just a boy beating jungles ass" Mr.Robert said to Nas. They all bust out in laughter, I was just telling your father about a job for you if your interested. What kind of job are you talking Mr. Rob ? Security, how about y'all come over for dinner tomorrow night and we can discuss furthermore about the position. Alright cool.
Pops ima get outta here and go holla at Jungle and Will ! Alright son you be safe out there give me a call once you get in. Aight love you pops ! Love you too son.

I love this one it's dope, nicki said to the photographer at her shoot in Beverly Hills, she had been modeling since the age 12 and that seems to be her life ever since she graduated all work and no play

I love this one it's dope, nicki said to the photographer at her shoot in Beverly Hills, she had been modeling since the age 12 and that seems to be her life ever since she graduated all work and no play. I am so freaking tired I've literally been up for 48 hrs with maybe two hrs dozing off, girl if you don't get some sleep I won't be able to cover these bags if you keep losing sleep the way you are sheika said jokingly to nicki. I don't have time for sleep girl every time I try to sleep there goes my phone or G calling me with this that came up and that I just really need a vacation for more then just two days ! They both laughed.
Hello daddy, "hey babygirl what time are you coming to NY ?" I'm actually wrapping things up at my shoot now I'll be there as soon as my jet arrives. "Alright Babygirl be safe and we having a few friend over for dinner tomorrow night I'll tell you about it when you get here love you", love you more daddy bye.

 "Alright Babygirl be safe and we having a few friend over for dinner tomorrow night I'll tell you about it when you get here love you", love you more daddy bye

"Hey everyone !" Nicki said walking in while everyone is at the dinner table. Have a seat Babygirl you were suppose to be here last night. "I know daddy but I had to do some last minute things you know how busy my schedule is." Well you need to make time for your self you can't even be on time for dinner with your family Girl, everyone laughed. This is my good friend Olu and his Sons Nasir and Jungle. "Hi nice to meet you" nicki smiled. Nice to meet you To they said. "Have a seat baby so we can bless the food Ms. Carol said."
Everyone went into the family room except for Nas and Robert.
So the job you was telling me about what is it ? I'm glad you asked son, I'm not sure if you know who my daughter is but she's a high fashion model who is all over the world and I don't feel comfortable with her being away without me knowing if she's really okay you understand what I'm saying. "I do understand and I hear where your coming from Mr.Rob, so you want me to spa on her ?" Haaaa ha no boy she's a grown woman she can do what she please I just want her to be protected you know ? That's my baby and I can't go everywhere she go even if I could  she won't allow it. She's a handful with a mouth to match but she is also a diamond that needs to be protected at all time. "So where do I come in ?" I want you to be her lead bodyguard, do you think you'll be interested in that ? Now before you say anything I just want you to know I picked you because your father is a really great friend of mine and if your anything like your father I can trust you with my daughter and I know how your father is about his family he's like me. I'll pay you top dollar, she's not that bad just don't get on her bad side she's like any other female that's full of themselves you know how that is Esco the player ! Yea I heard about you son! Nas laughed at his dad friend response. Do she know your doing this ? No she don't but she will soon as you say yes, you can start this week once she go away again. She'll be in NY for three days until it's time for her to go back on the road again. Yea I'll do it for my father and I understand where your coming from I'm the same with Jungle and that nigga always in something. They both laughed.

Nicki
So your just gonna make me take someone with me everywhere I go like I'm some child daddy ? I'm a grown ass woman I don't need a baby sitter ! Nicki he's not your baby sitter he's your bodyguard the lead security I trust him with your life his father is a very close friend of mines and he saved my life a few times I wanna make sure my daughter is safe at all times and I will feel comfortable with Nasir going with you can you do that for me please ? Don't give me a hard time with this one girl. Okay daddy whatever if that's what it takes for you not to call me every 10min. Thank you baby I knew you would understand.

Nas
I can't believe I really agreed to this man, what was I think sheesh! He talking about if I don't get on her bad said this damn girl better not get on my nerves I'm doing her father a favor shit, I know I'm getting paid but still it's enough I have to babysit Jungle crazy ass now I got somebody else! Hey, Ima need a copy of your schedule. "Listen idk what my dad is trying to do or told you but your the lead security which means you should be worried about the rest of the security that's your job not me okay i can handle myself!" I'm trying to help you don't get testy with me Lil Girl idc about that modeling runway shit I'm just here to do my fucking job I only asked for your schedule and you coming at me all crazy shawty !

Nicki
He think he's so cute ! Who the fuck do he think he's talking to anyways ? Like do he know who I am ? No one talks to me like that fucking ass hole. But ima Just behave since he is cute but I will never tell him that ! Here's my schedule anything else before you leave ? I asked him, yes I need your number so I can get in contact with you when it's time for you to leave. 7126548236
Thanks.

Nas
This is gonna be harder then I thought ! I should have met her before agreeing to do This damn man my father always got me into some shit I can't deal with her everyday.

(I wanna know how you guys feel about this first chapter this is my first whattpad ;)