Mer-Cups meet The Bros

Boris looked at the surface of the water, and saw something. He looked closer, and saw a blue-striped tail. Curious, Boris looked at the water, searching for any movement. Suddenly, a cupheaded toon surfaced. "Ahhhhh!" Boris screamed and fell backwards. The cupheaded toon smiled. "Heya! I'm Mugman!" Mugman extended his hand, Boris shook it. "It's webbed." Boris thought, looking at Mugman. From the waist up, he looked normal, but from the waist down, he had a mermaid tail, blue with white striped fins. Moments later, another cupheaded toon surfaced, with blond hair and a red tail with white striped fins. Mugman hugged him. "This is my bro, Cuphead." He explained, while Cuphead waved at Boris. "Wait here, let me get my brother, Bendy." Boris said, running to get his brother.

Timeskip

Boris burst through the door, out of breath. "Bendy!" Boris said between breaths. "I need to show you something!" Bendy followed him, excited. When they had to stopped at the edge of the water, Bendy gasped. Mugman waved at Bendy. Cuphead was sitting on the edge of the pier, flicking his tail. Bendy stared at the red tail. "Bendy, this is Cuphead and Mugman." Boris introduced them to Bendy. "Bendy it is okay if they stay in the lake behind the house?" Bendy looked at his little brother. "Sure." Bendy said as Boris hugged him. "Thanks Bendy!" Boris said, hugging his brother. Bendy picked up Cuphead and walked towards the lake. "Hey!" Cuphead exclaimed, as Bendy dropped him into the lake. Mugman landed beside him with a splash.

Timeskip

Bendy watched Cuphead and Mugman chase each other the lake, laughing and having fun. Bendy watched them splash each other and Boris.