First

Scenario: Imagine you are an Idol. And you have a secret relationship with Daniel. No one knows about the real score between the two of you, except your members and Wanna One members. You love each other so much. You're contented with the situation you have. Don't care if its a secret or nah. But one day. You've got a dating issue. But not with him. But with Kim JongHyun of Nu'est W, because of the way he looks and took care of you every time you're together. Daniel didn't mind it. He don't talk to you with that topic. So you think he's ok with it. But one day, you are alone in your dorm. Someone knock in your door. And when you opened the door, you got shocked to see Daniel. Drowsy, red eyes, red cheeks and teary eyes. You got worried so you tried talking to him. You ask him what happened and what's his problem. And he said this while crying "I'm hurt y/n. I thought your I love you was enough for me to know that I'm the one you love. But seeing your picture with JongHyun hyung, smiling, staring at each others eyes. Made me thought if you really love me. I'm sorry I douted you baby. I'm sorry. But I just want you to know that no matter what happened I still love you. Even if you don't love me anymore."

Q: What will you do?