Prologue

I woke up in this hospital just a few hours ago.
I had alot of questions when I was there, It was abandoned, dark and all. I noticed I was dreaming until I saw a figure, Then I woke up.

My sight was getting blurry. The nurse was helping me, still I noticed the lights flicker a bit. Then her eyes became distorted dripping black blood from her eye. I started screaming
but then they injected me hoping I would fell asleep.

I dreamed again, then heard someone saying "You cant escape this Kevin" I panicked and ran having a scary shadow behind me running like holding a chainsaw. There was sounds in my ear that made me weak. I woke up again knowing it was 4 months later, the doctors said I could now go home. So I did, leaving me the only one in the house. I puked the time I got at my place. I saw a.. WORM. I screamed as hell.
I woke up in my bed and there was someone walking away, it was naked wearing a mask, then it turned around...
I called 911 they said there was nothing in my house that could be dangerous. They went in again and they were taking too long now.
I went inside and decided to take a look.
There were blood all over the floor and bodies dead. I was shocked when this happened.
I bumped into a rock. Waking up in my bed. With the same doctors in the hospital, There were some new ones that already knew my name. I ran then it turned dark again. I now faced my fears realizing it is now real. throwing and pushing me along the hallway.
and dripping blood from our faces. I woke up then the doctors removed their masks, sh*t!