Welp why did i make this...

Y/n falls landing face first on a white flooring."ow..."you say."InK sToP tRyInG tO sToP mE!!!"said error angry rly."THEN STOP"ink yelled at error.Y/n sits and watches in amazement because you love watching people fight.

"FINE"error says as he storms off

Ink storms off

"Wat the fudge nuggets just happened"y/n says confused

The next day :3

Y/n wakes up.Ink walks up to Y/n"come stay at my house".
"Ok"y/n says.

At the house

"Hi""hi"
"I'm bored"Y/n says."I also stink.wheres the shower skeleton thingie"
"My name is ink and the showers over there"
"Ok Skelton thing"Y/n says
"INK!say it with me i nk"
"Ok,i-nk.:3"you say grinning

Y/N POV
I get undressed and turn the shower on.What!how do I turn this thing on!

Ink walks in thinking Y/n is dressed

Y/n POV Continued
"U-uh ink...."

Ink looks at Y/n and blushes.

Inks pov
Omg omg help me!!!!
She is naked!she looks so cute though."u-uh sorry"I turned on the shower and ran out closing the door.I run into my room.I flop onto my bed to see "it" glowing."hell no!not know I don't need skeleheat now!ahhhh!"I hide under my covers."sh*t sh*t sh*t!"

Y/N POV
I hear a couple noises.huh must be my imagination."h-ll no I don- need skeleheat n-AHHH "da f*uck.i put a towel over my body and turn off the shower."sh*t sh*t sh*t"I walk into inks room to find something glowing and ink under the covers."Ink?"

Inks Pov
Shit Y/n walked in.what do I do.Ive never hit skeleheat when someone was over."I-ink you ok"Y/N said.Y/N lifted the covers to find me under the covers blushing."u-uh,Nope!"Y/N runs out of room but runs into door and passes out with towel coming off of Y/n(that was a mouthful).I blush soooooo hard and pick her up.I tried not to make it look perverted but I couldn't stop staring at her breast.

Y/n wakes up
"What happened"Y/n says
Ink try's not to look at you"you passed out after you ran into the door...."
"Oh...how embarrassing"y/n says looking down."it's ok you still cute"says ink blushing so hard he could fly.(wtf)
"C-cute"y/n says blushing
"Y-ya"ink says blushing harder.
Y/n gets clothes on and sits next to ink"watcha painting"
Ink blushes"y-you"Y/N blushes and kisses ink on lips(somehow...)Ink kisses back and puts his tongue into it.

Y/N POV
As his tongue explored my mouth I began to moan a little.We fell to the floor me on top ink on bottom.Eventually that changed.Ink shifted his body making me be on bottom.Ink pinned my hands down and released his tongue from my mouth with a bit of drewl on his tongue.Ink started licking my neck hitting my sweet spot.I moaned.Ink bit my neck a little."I-Ink"I moaned.Ink worked his way down and started pulling my shirt off.I stoped him.Ink bit my shoulder and started rubbing my "fed ex". Ink kept doing this than he tried pulling off my shirt again.I didn't resist.Ink started teasing me."Ink please don't tease me...."Ink kept teasing me.I wish Ink would stop teasing me.I looked into inks eyes and gave him the cutest look ever.Ink started sucking my nipple.I moan.Error walks in then walks out.
Ink takes of his shirt and starts kissing me again.I start to rub his ribs.Ink moans.Ink stops kissing"hey!did i say you could do that pet".I blush.ink slowly teasingly takes of his pants.Ink takes of my pants and well of course underwear.Ink slowly shoves "it" inside my "fed ex" and thrusts.I moan loudly.Ink thrusts faster.I moan louder.
Ink pulls "it"out and puts it in my mouth.
"M-master"