chapter 1: The new boy

hi im Elsa and im 15 years old and i live in a cold ice castle i was going to school today so i was getting dressed my sister Anna is 13 she can be very anoying but then Merida picked me up with her horse and we ride off when we got to the school Rapunzel was excited i told her "why are you so jumpy today" she said "i got a date" "who?" i said "Hiccup" but then merida doesint look happy i asked her "whats wrong" "oh nothing i need to go" she ran off when the school bell rang everyone ran to there classrooms then i saw raven she is the most horrible girl ever she has purple lips and a black drees she came over and said "hello losers" i really didint take any notice but she took my dairy when she took it i fight to get it "give it back its privete" she laughed and laughed in a evil way. Then a white ice line went through her feet and she slipped i laughed and then my dairy fly over to me and a boy got it when i look at him he has a sweet look his eyes sparkle like magic glitter his blonde hair shine like silver he said. "Hi im jack frost but u can call me jack i think this is yours" i said "yes thank you im elsa are you new here" "yeah im kinda new i got a time table and i dont know where to go can u help me" i took a look at his time table i said "awesome your at my class just follow me ok" "ok" he said i grabbed his hand and went off 1 hour later i falled asleep then Rapunzel woke me up but the teacher didint saw me a sleep when the bell ranged me and Merida talked about everything about the prom next monday today is friday i told Merida "T.G.I.F" we bothed laugh then Rapunzel and Hiccup came over "Hey guys this is Hiccup" said Rapunzel. Merida said "i need the loo bye" i do not know whats wrong with Merida.