Game Time 01

I was playing League of Legends but I keep losing. I tried to use Yasuo but it keeps getting banned in ranked games so I only played normal games and guess what my Wifi is dead it was a major problem I have to do something but suddenly I saw a shadow behind me. It was my mom she said to me "It's time to eat,stop playing" I replied "Ok mom but the wifi is dead" mom said "just go downstairs to eat"

"ok,ok" after a few minutes my game was interupted by my little sister she was playing
I fainted and woke up on my bed.But I chose to stay up all night. So as I staying up all night watching League of Legends strategies. But really I was watching,and then somebody knocked at my door so I stopped and it was my cousin Dino "Why are you staying up all night?" ask Dino "Well... Uhm... I was doing a project!" I replied "Ok" Dino replied so I went back to YouTube and finished it so I could play Counter Strike Go.
But I got caught staying up it was the least of my problem so I went to bed with my phone so I could play some Mobile Legends but still I was losing I dont know why ?"Maybe I just need some shut eye?"I asked myself, then I slept for a few minutes and after that I contiuned playing Mobile Legends after that I got a message from my friend,Jhonlie who challenged me to play Granny a horror game but it was already 3:00am at the morning. So I accepted the challenge,besides I nothing to do so I played until the morning. "Hahahaha"someone was laughing but who?
I figured it out my sister was laughing because of HowtoBasic(A YouTube channel) so I just continued playing for a while. So after playing Mobile Legends I played Granny but it was fucking hard to beat so I just instead searched a invisible glitch after a few minutes,it worked
I had won the game so after that I played League again "Finally!!" I yelled "My first win in rank!" but everyone got into my room "WHAT HAPPENED!?!" they asked "Nothing becuase I just won a rank game in League"