Feelings

Everyone has feelings. Everyone in this world. The power of feelings is so strong that it can break even the strongest person to tears or can fill a person with joy with just a few words. Feelings aren't something to be played with. Hurting a person feelings is just like inflicting pain. When one's feelings are hurt, they have a scar so deep it cannot be undone. No matter how you treat it, a scar remains, there is no going back. Just like how a leech latches on the victim sucking blood, the same happens, that moment you get to the bad side of feeling's, you feel too much and your numb, just like how you don't realise until the leach has sucked all your blood, you are drained out your happiness and you don't know what to do. They should never be taken for granted.
I had found a certain person in my life. It was different, the smiles, the laughs, the chit chats, it was completely different, it brought me more closer each time. I would be at peace the moment I laid my eyes on that smile. The amount of love and care which I have received from no other. This was the feeling I want and would do anything for this feeling to remain. This was where I finally decided, that this is where I wanted to be and no where else. Just as I thought that I was home, it was over. I was lost. I was pushed away, cast aside. It was as if I was hanging on to the edge of a cliff, trying to climb up, and I feel this hand trying to pull me up. Just when I had a hope of being saved, that hand had let go of me. Having the last glimpse of light and warmth and falling into a dark abyss with no end, that is the bad side of feeling's.
Despite all this, we should have a smile. We shouldn't give up on living and smiling and making ourselves better. It's fine to be flooded with feelings, we just have to take our time in getting out of this mess. There's no need to hurry. We should deal with it with the best of our knowledge.
Never let it take over you. Instead, learn from it. Use it like your power. Show the world the reason to take a second look. Show them that what's broken can also be beautiful with cracks. Never let your feelings be taken advantage of.
People say that having feeling's is uncool and is unnecessary. A person with no feeling's doesn't exist. Some of us are better at hiding it that the others. Feeling's actually make life better. All we need is to take it in a positive manner.
Feelings are what makes us Alive.

Would you want to stop feeling alive??