the promise~ intro

"I, Emma Jones promise to never fall in love with the gorgeous, strikingly attractive bad boy... Jackson Smith."

they stared at me as if I was the most dumbest person on earth.

~

Emma Jones has never lied in her whole entire life.. Growing up she lived in a well household with only her dad and her mom and no siblings. They taught her how to be respectful to others and to never lie. Remembering the words that her parents have told her she keeps those words embedded in her brain. To never lie. oh and also be respectful of course. Emma and her family moves in to a new town because of her dad finding a new job. New town means new school and new school means new people. In just her first day she ruined the words that her parents have told her not to do.. to lie. Just because of a promise she told to her newest friends...to not fall for the irresistible Jackson Smith.

oh god what has she gotten herself into...

~

hey guys! I am so excited to start writing this story! I have so many ideas written down on my note book which i hope you guys are thrilled for. I know this isnt a chapter.. sadly but I just wanted all of you guys to know that this is a story about Emma in her senior year of highschool who made a promise to her friends that she will never fall in love with Jackson... but obviously well ya know ends up failing and i already know what you guys are thinking! Of course they end up dating adfihowri;h/ umm you dont know that and plus this story has quite a few things that is going to happen!  So stay tuned. 

Jackson is the captain of the football team and I kind of want to make Emma captain of track and field/cross country but i know those arent really popular but thats the point!! right?? or should i make it life cheer or something?? or dance??? hmm ill figure it out anyways..

ttyl i guess in the next chapter...

xyxyout~