The Train

*Harry's POV*

I ran through the gateway between platform 9 and 10. There were only three minutes until the train left. I ran, panting for breath as i finally got through the doors of the hogwarts express. I searched for a compartment until I found one. It was completely empty, so I put my trunk on the overhead and began to lay down when a familiar voice sneered 'Potter'. Great, out of all the people Draco Malfoy had to be the one without a compartment! 'What do you want Malfoy?' I said in disgust. 'Well this is the only fucking compartment that was free!'
Ugh.
'Well... I was.. kinda wondering if you wanted to put our past aside and become friends?' I thought about it for a while until a conclusion came. 'Sure' I said with no emotion. 'So wanna play truth or dare??' Malfoy asked, his lip curling into a smile. 'Ok then, Malfoy.. truth or dare?'
'Truth'
'Ok, who is your crush??'
'That was fucking straightforward wasn't it? Fine, Hermione and.....you.'
I clasped my hand over my mouth, why would he like what he called "a griffindork"? I was confused, but continued with the game
'Truth or dare'
'Dare' I said, when all of a sudden Draco smiled. That sexy smile that always made me horny. Omg what the fuck did I just say??? I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and focused on him.
'Shout you are gay.' He said, blatantly thinking I was straight.
Easy. I pulled the compartment door open and screamed
'IM GAY'
I could hear the gasps full the air as many people were in shock. I didn't give a shit. I am gay and proud!
Draco looked at me in confusion after I sat down. 'So, you are gay too?' He asked with the smile again.
'Mhmm I sure am!' I said, I didn't care!
'Good,because I have always wanted to do this.' The blonde haired man said as he placed a silencing charm on the compartment and sat next to me. He grabbed my face and pulled it close, so close that every time we breathed out the air would go into the other's mouth. Suddenly, he pushed his face closer, knocking me over as he put a blinding charm on the room. His platinum blonde hair touching my forehead as he snogged me hard. I didn't pull back, I turned him over and held onto his hair so tight that he let out moans of pleasure. ''More daddy, more' he whispered, his mouth moving to my neck and kissing it slowly. 'Are you sure?' He asked in concern.
'Just don't take it to sex just yet.' As soon as I stopped he pulled his head to mine and continued to snog me. Oh how I loved his tender lips, they tasted of sweet cherry and raspberry. I ran my other arm down his shirt, wanting more. But he stopped my saying, 'we'll take this further soon.'

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this chapter of Forbidden love
Evie x ❤️