A rose between two thornes

Chapter 1

Slowly she glanced from side to side, she didn't want to get caught.. Now that would be disastrous!

She was meeting her boyfriend, disobeying her dads strict instructions, she heaved herself up and out of the window. Lucy and Simon had been going out for quite a while now without her dad knowing and nothing was going to ruin tonight, tonights the night...

It didn't seem real she thought to herself as she steadily paced her walk down the slightly lit streets. She finally arrived at his house, knowing his parents were out she lightly tapped on the door, a minute later his face appeared smiling down at her. He had chocolate coloured hair that flopped sexily over one eye, and his eyes ohhh his eyes you could get lost in them they were so dreamy. His tanned arm reached out and pulled Lucy close to his chest, he smelt so nice...

He gently kissed her and hugged her tightly, she felt safe in his arms, she loved him... He closed the door and kissed her again- abit more forceful this time- she didn't like it so she pushed away, he understood what he had done and smiled to let her know she's safe.

He wrapped his hand around hers and led her upstairs to his room.

He had a very large collection of CDs in the corner he saw her staring and put a song on.. It was their song but looking back at it now.. That horrible night Lucy hated that song,hated him,hated everything...

It was all going so well.