The Start

*ring* *ring* My phone was going off it was playing "sincerely me" so I knew it was my best friend Chase. When I picked it up I already knew you were screwed. " Y/n  you have to get up your late" (Me) " Why what time is it...?" (Chase) " It's 8:00 you need to get ready and  drive to school" (Me) "..." (Chase) " DON'T FALL ASLEEP ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE" (Y/n) " fine I'm up I'm up... bye" *Y/n hangs up on Chase and gets up and gets ready for school* "What should I have for breakfast?" "hmm..."*takes out a burger* "Lettuce begin!" (Aunt Jane)' Y/n why are you still here shouldn't you be school?" (Me)" Well I mean... yes? well I'm leaving now so..." (Aunt)" Well good, your grades shouldn't be dropping because you're over sleeping k?" (Me) "Auntie don't worry I have straight A's and I don't plan on being a  AB student" (Aunt) "Good love you" (Me) "Love you too) * walks out of the house and drives to school"*Chase walks up to you* (Chase) "Finally it took you FOREVER to get here" (Me) "no it didn't I got here in about 5 minutes ok I'm not that slow"(Chase) "Hmmmmmm... Oooooookkkkk"

*Time skip so you don't have to read facts I want to write down*

*bell rings* * I gets up packs her bags and goes to lunch with her friends* (Me) "Hey Ava I'm bored so can you help me?" (Ava) " Ha sorry I can't help you with that but I don't have good notes so...(Me) "You want to copy off of my notes?"(Ava) "maybe..." (Y/n) "fine" *You hands Ava some of your notes* (Ava) "Thank you!"(Me) "yeah yeah" * You walk to the vending machine to get some food*(A/N I'm sorry if your name is Jason but there is an annoying guy in my class that asks girls out WAY TOO MUCH so yeah sorry) (Jason) Hey Y/n want to go to the movies with me? We're going to watch the Black Panther at Epic theater. Jason knew that I loved Marvel and Epic theater. He already knew that I was DYING to see the Black Panther.(Me)"Nah I'll past I have to do homework so I get a good grade" *unlike you* (Jason)" What do you mean your major is just art just put some paint on paper and draw on the canvas then you're done!" I rolled my eyes this guy is infuriating I feel more angry than Markiplier playing getting over it (Me) "First of all you don't paint on paper you paint on a canvas and you draw on paper idiot" (Jason) "Feisty, just the way I like them~ (Chase) "She DOESN'T like you can you GET LOST?!" Jason finally leaves and you sigh. (Me) "Thanks Chase" (Chase) "No problem Y/n" I walked back to your table with Chase when my phone went off.