Welcome To FCU

Today is my first day at Falcon Claw University. I didn't get to go to college in Phoenix Drop since My parents wanted to move to a neighborhood where the environment was "Safer" or something like that. I never understood what was so dangerous about Phoenix Drop to begin with but at least I have a new house. Our old house was lame and average size but our new house is HUGE! "Blaze, Your going to be late!" My mother shouted from down the stairs. "Coming Ma!" I slipped my shoes on before running down the steps, walking through the living room into the kitchen. "Good morning." I kissed my mom on the cheek as I snatched a pancake off of a blue plate which was lying on the counter. "See ya later." I mumbled, making finger guns before grabbing my bags and walking out the door. I've only been living in Falcon Claw for Month so far, so I have a lot of faith that I'll get lost on my way to the bus stop. I saw somebody that looked familiar. He had black hair which covered one of his pale blue eyes and a mask which covered the lower half of his face. "Scarfy Bro?!" I waved at the boy as I shouted his name. "Hm?" The emo kid turned around "Gah! W-what do you want?" He asked looking flustered. Scarfy Dude was introduced to me by one of my good friends, Aphmau, during high school. We would all play games together like Hide & Seek, Prop Hunt, Cops & Robbers, etc. "What are you doing all the way out here?" My ears flopped down in confusion. "If you must know I was buying a new limited edition- Ugh... Mask...?" He sounded a bit unsure but he was probably still uneasy from me sneaking up on him earlier. "I didn't know that you were so into to your mask collecting, that's cool. People aren't really that devoted to anything these days besides their phones." I gave a toothy smiled to Scarfy Bro before the bus had arrived. I followed him onto the bus and sat next to him in the back row. "Why are you taking this bus?" Scarfy Dude groaned like he was upset about my presence, even though deep down I know that he loved me. "I'm going to FCU." My left ear began to itch so I scratched it softly. "FCU.........." Scarfy Bro thought for a few seconds before screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" From that moment on I knew that Scarfy Bro and I would be best friends.