Dont Let Him Bring You Down

Heyy I'm going To start on A Fresh story The Other One I didn't really Liked so I Deleted it so hope you guys like this one. By the way my name is Serenity and Text me your name and talk to your friends about my story !

_______________________________________________________________

Angel's POV :

My name is Angel Garcia Freeman. I'm Mexican and Mixed with black. My mom is Mexican my dad Black. I'm 17 I live with My Mom and My Dad. I have 1 sister. Her name is Tamia Marcia Freeman and she's 8. My boyfriend name is Brandon. He lives up the street from me. I have a carmel skintone with Long wavy hair. My best friends our Brianna Dasia And Nakiya.

..............

Beep beep beep !

Me: Ughh I'm up I'm up ( banging the alarm )

I get up brush my teeth , hop in the shower and then I wake up my sister and make her do the same. I pick out some clothes for her and my self. For her a long pink and blue sundress with some white sandals. I put her hair in two puff balls and put a white bow in the back.

Me: Damn Sis you look tight !

Her: I get it from my sistaa !

I laugh her she laughs too. I treat her like my own daughter since my parents pratically abandoned her. Like they don't care only Becuase they weren't expecting her.

Me: while I get dressed go eat and watch tv okay ?

Her : Oh my god ! Caint you get me some Mc Donald's I'm tired of Cereal

Me: where yo money at ?

Her: in that purse of yours

Me: girl go do what I told you for I make daddy drive you to school.

Her: no I'm tired of him he ain't gimme that slushy

Me: whatever bye ! ( pushes her out room )

I flat iron my hair out on a red cut up tank with my black true shorts and out on some red taxis. I put on a little make up. Pack up my purse and grab my keys. I sat on my bed and texted The bae Brandon.

Text a Convo

Me: get ready we leavin out.

Him: no mesha got me I'm good

Me: excuse me come again ?

Him: Mesha got me

Me: Why

Mesha is HIS old girl but they claim they over that and they sister and bro or whatever but I still don't like her she ain't but a Thot and tryin to get him back.

Him; Becuase I gotta talk to her

Me: okay whatever don't even Wanna Know what it is bye

Him: bye

CONVO OVER

Me: Mommy Daddy We Leaving!!!

Dad: do I have to drive Tamia ?

Me: not I got her

Mom: okay pumpkin tell that lil girl be good

Me: my baby always good

Dad: yeah yeah get on before 7:30 come

Me: okay bye love you. TAMIAA GET YO STUFF READY !

Tamia: REALLY ? I ain't even finish my damn show

Me: what you say ?

Tamia: I said dang

Me: that's what I thought now go get in the car