motivational book. (must read if you need help!!)

authors note: 

     hey this is for the people that cut, or that need help pushing through things. and for people that just need hope. there will be different topics. I really hope it helps someone. I'm trying to make a small difference in the world. XD love you guys. feel free to message me.

                                              cutting

  well if you want to stop cutting, try telling some one. try to talk to some one. so you can take baby steps. try going a few days with out doing it. STOP doing it on the wrist. you could possibly do it to deep. it doesn't matter if you've been doing it "forever"and your use to it. mistakes can happen. I've been doing it on my wrist sense I was 8.  I've messed up sometimes. I'm not saying just start doing somewhere else, just take it down a little bit. no one wants you to cut. some one cares. and if you think there's not. well I care. I care about everyone of you that read this. because if your reading this that means you care. and you want some help.

  if you want to take a big step and end it all. then give your friend your razor. or toss it somewhere you couldn't get it back. throw out every razor.

                                coping with out cutting

  if your addicted to cutting, or if it's just something you go to when you have no one. then after your razor is gone, you can do these things to help cope with out cutting

· drag a red marker across your wrist (or wherever you cut)

· take a rubber band and snap it against your wrist.

· hold an ice cube to wherever you cut I know it's weird but it works.

· sing, draw, write, talk to people, dance

· be with some one

  I've done all these things. I have cut recently, but I'm trying so hard to stop for my boyfriend. I hope this helps.

   but I want you to know, cutting doesn't make you disappointing. it doesn't make you an out cast, or a screw up. or any of those hateful words people or your parents say to you. or maybe you say it to your self. it doesn't. it's just how you handle your own bull crap that most people probably couldn't go through. they just don't understand. and if you want them to stop. then tell them "fuck off. if you can't see that I'm a human being that's going through a whole lot of pain, then you can go on some where else. and keep me out of your mouth."

stay beautiful guys. stay you. don't go through a full blown change just because you want to change some stuff. stay you. you can make it through this shit. I got your back.