Chapter 1-The Encounter

Forgot to mention, the story is through your view unless said otherwise. 😁
________________________

You woke up slowly, the faint sound of birds chirping throughout your house. You live in the middle of nowhere, in the deep forest. Alone. Miles from civilization, as you knew of. Yet the loud howls of wolves rang through your ears at midnight. You always wanted to see a wolf in person, and today you decided to try. You got dressed in camouflage, took your rifle and your phone and walked out of your cabin. The birds stopped and flew away, flocking with loudness. You yawned and began to walk out of your pathway, bouncing side to side as you hummed a bright tune. You did a small spin, laughing relentlessly of the cost. You howled with laughter at yourself, instantly stopping as the bush beside you ruffled. You shrugged it off and kept going, to stop again at the sound of a snarl. Whipping around, you bolted it just to hear swift footsteps and panting behind you. Not caring of the pain, you smashed through your window and landed with a thud on your floor. The panting had stopped as claws were heard on your door. Yet they stopped too with a bark and fear flowing over you like a river. You shook your head and sat down on the couch, shaking while you watched TV. (I know about the cabin thing, you are watching a recorded video.)
——TIMEEE SKIPPUUUU——
You noticed the darkness cascading into your house, deciding to get some sleep. Leaping from the couch, you did your nightly routine an leapt into the warmth of your bed. You eventually dozed off.

???'s POV
"She's beautiful..." I mumbled.
"Oi, loverdog, get your ass over here and eat!" One of mine snapped.
"Fine, annoyance." I snapped back and sat down. "But did you see that girl? I must find her again..."
"Shut it and EAT!" Eomma scolded, slapping my hand. (Not mother, btw.)
I slowly ate, unable to forget the girl. She wore camouflage with h/c coloured hair, beautiful e/c eyes, and completely smooth s/c skin. She was never to be forgotten, as so I stopped eating and snuck away. The crunch of leaves was present under my feet. I stuck my hands into my pockets and strolled off. The faint sound of a heater rang into my ears which told me I was getting close. I leapt onto her roof, jumping high and slamming down. I heard a faint gasp and chuckled, scratching my ear silently. I yawned, lowering myself to her roof. I used pure force to break her roof, dropping in. I heard a faint scream from a room to my left and stumbled there. She was standing there, horrified. She stuck to her bed and gave me a glare like no other; anger and fear. I stalked to her and my mind had already made the choice. I was going to turn her.
________________________
Hope you like it and I will be updating on this story quite a bit! Comment your guess on who "???" Is! Hint: He's from BTS.