Lemon

David walked up next to Kate and saw she was alone.

David:I just wanna say that I'm sorry for how I acted back there.

Kate:You acted like a total asshole David, you really expected me to forgive after all?

David:I'm sorry, I'm not asking for your forgiven, I'm just tell you that?

Timeskip

David and Kate were now asleep.

David:So have you forgive me yet?

Kate:Just shut up and get this over with.

David pulled Kate's shirt over her head and started kissing her neck searching for the sweet spot he wanted. Kate held David head in place. She took if David's shirt.

David searched around Kate's bra for the clip until he finally found it. David kicks off his boots and started kissing Kate very slowly. You pulled off her pants and her underwear. You rubbing her clit.

Kate:David stop teasing me.

Kate felt his finger inside her clit. She started moaning due to this, but David wanted more than just that. David took off his pants. David slowly enter her causing Kate to groan in pleasure and turn her hand into a fist.

He started thrusting really fast earning some delicious whimper from Kate every now and then. Kate held her breath and breathed out.

Kate:Oh god.Faster.

Kate held her hand on his bare shoulder. David started thrusting even faster which caused Kate to let even more wails and moans. David kept on speeding up until it was so much Kate gripped onto the pillow.

Kate:D-david.

David hit something and Kate wailed in pleasure.

Kate:Ah fuck, right there.

Kate shuts her eyes as several moans escape her mouth. David pound under inside of her until she clue barley even breathe. She's felt like she is being fucked by a truck. It feels so good that se doesn't want hi to pull right now. David kept on going until he came inside her.

Kate:That was amazing David.

They slipped underneath the cover and David kissed her forehead.

David:I love you.

Kate:I love you more ugly.

They shared a final kissed until Kate rested her head on David's chest.

I hoped you really enjoyed it.