I Thought..

Hey! I'm rewriting this story so here we go..Chapter one:I trusted myself,I trusted my friends. But most of all I trusted Devin. (The ex) I can't believe anybody now. My trust is GONE thanks to him! I'm Emily,and this is my story. From perfectly good. To pure evil. Oh-not the story,just Devin....

"Em! Your going to miss the bus" my mom calls from downstairs. "Hold on"I yell as I grab my backpack full of books. I hug my mom and rush out the door. The school bus is a ruckus with jocks and geeks. I don't know where I am with them. Probably the geeks. A boy with the bluest eyes I've ever seen sat next to me. "Hey"I blushed. "Me? oh,uh,hi..."he looked away. Did he.....like me? No. He was too cute. "What's your name?"I said. "Me? Oh. I'm Devin."he said. "Oh...hey. I'm Emily."I blushed once again and I felt my cheeks smile wide. "I've never had anybody talk to me...I know I'm such a nerd."he said. I looked down. The bus ride stopped and we were at school. "That was fast!"Devin exclaimed. We hopped off the bus. "Hey!"my best friend Lauren and Abbie called. "Who was that cutie?"Abbie blushed. "Devin. I just met him."I said. "What a hottie."Abbie said. I had science and math with devin. During those two periods I got his number. "I'll text you after school...."Devin said on the bus back home. I got home and I sat down and started doing homework-phone next to me. It rang about an hour later after I just finished math. I picked it up to see a call from a random number. I answer quickly. *on the phone*

Devin:Hi! It's me Devin from school.
Emily:Hi Devin! What's up?
Devin:Nothing
Emily:Oh
Devin:Will you go out with me?
Emily:OF COURSE!! That was fast.....
Devin:Oh sorry.
Emily:No it's fine!
*end of call* I had the best days since then. I called Devin day and he texted good morning and goodnight. He's so sweet. Yet did I know what was coming the next day.