Another love story

She takes a bottle of spray paint out of her worn backpack and un capes the unopened bottle. A small pop  echos through the dingy ally. She takes the bottle and begins her masterpiece upon the ally wall. A bead of sweat rolls down the side of her forehead as she works. When the girl finishes she takes a step back and admires her work. Now upon the wall is a girl red boots dancing in the rain. She collects her paints and puts them neatly into her back pack.  As she puts the last of the cans away a voice echos through the silence. She jumps and nearly falls to the ground. a flash light shines brightly into her brown eyes. A hand grabs her arm roughly and pulls her up. A sharp pain runns through her body. When her eys adjust to the new brightness the girl asseses her attacker. He stands at 5'9 and wears a policemans outfit. Her heart stops and her brain goes into overload as she tries to calculate a way to escape. He tells her shes under arrest. She tries to conceal the laughter that bubbles up inside her. she pushes him over and runs. The police officer sits in shock. How could a girl that small over power me? he composes himself and runs after the mysterious girl.

she Runs through the dark like a drunkerd. Her heart races from the adrenaline. She hears sirens behind her. flashing lights light up the dark. She runs until ashe runs into a wall. Shes trapped and theres no way out. Well there is one and that is climbing the wall and jumping. She takes a breathe and hauls herself up the wall. When she reaches the top her heart stops. Its a long ways down. She closes her eyes. Time to meet Jesus she thinks to herself. She jumps

She lands hard. And it hurts. She continues to walk with a limp wincing  with every step. She walks until she arrives at a gas station. The gas station is dimmly lit and filthy. The girl walks in and walks up and down the isles  looking for a chocolate bar. 

She sits on the curb and waits. She waits for her best friend to come and pick her up.  The girl had called him after getting her favorite chocolate bar. It takes only a few minutes for him to arrive. 

Where have you been Cas. he demands. Like usaul he freaks out.  No hello or how are you she jokes. His face stays serious his eyes fixed on her. She tries to explain to him that shes okay. Her body betrays her though. Her limp causes him to panic. He picks her up and carries her to the car despite her protests. 

When they arrive at his house he once again carries her into the house and lays her on the couch. He scurries around the house grabbing a ice from the fridge and a blanket from his room. He wrapps her in the fuzzy blanket and presses ice to her swollen ankle. He gets up and graps a pop and some snacks. The rest of the night they sit together and watch disney movies till the sunrises.