In this chilly night (A HunHan oneshot)

Hello! Another oneshot for you and this time.. I decided to write about HunHan! They're my favourite OTP and this was inspired by Windeer's fanart! Go checkout Windeer's fanart they are all so wonderful it gives you those hunhan feels.

Anyway here it is the HunHan one shot, hope you guys like it!

Love,
Eddy xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep beep.

Sehun sighed as he checked his phone, squinting his eyes as the light from his phone screen glared across his face.

'Where are you?'

Rolling his eyes, Sehun placed his phone back on the small side desk and rested his head on one hand. Staring at the ceiling of the 3 stared motel, he noticed that the cream paint was chipping off. The owner never repaints this shit hole. How the hell did he still get business?

The smell of smoke and cheap perfume wafted through the air. His head felt like it was going to crack into two. Did he drink too much last night? He moved his eyes to the petite figure sprawled on the other side of the bed, raising his eyebrows as if he was disappointed. Did he really spent the night... with that? 

She's nowhere near my standards, jeez. And I'm not even into girls! Sehun scoffed.

Beep beep.

'Yah seriously where are you?'

Picking up his phone once more, Sehun hovered his thumbs above the keypad, thinking of what to reply. He sure as hell don't want the receiving end of the message to know where he was, but at the same time, he wanted to make the messages stop annoying his ass. 

Beep beep.

'You're at the motel again aren't you.'

Sehun lets out a curse. Rubbing his temples, he got up to sit at the edge of the bed, trying to get his bearings right. Stray dogs were barking loudly in the streets. Groggily, he stumbled to the toilet to wash his face, zipping up his fitting dark blue jeans and putting on his buttoned up white long sleeve, not bothering to even tuck in his shirt or even button it till the top. His head was pounding against his skull like crazy by now.

Beep beep.

"I can see you."

Sehun lighted a cheap cigarette and walked towards the small window. He drew a huge breath and saw the glinting of light on the rooftop of the building next to the motel's. Puffing out the toxic smoke, he shut the curtains, picked up his black coat and left the room.

He breathed out before shutting his eyes again. The thick fog of the chilly night air surrounded him, the breeze biting his skin. Swinging his coat over his right shoulder, he took the lift up the 16 storey-high building opposite the motel and pushed the rooftop door open with a cringing sound. Inhaling the toxics and puffing them out once more, he threw the bud on the ground and crushed out the fire with his shoe. Combing back his messy silver spoon coloured hair with his fingers, he dragged his feet slowly towards the petite figure of a man sitting on the edge of the building with a pocket mirror in his hands. 

His hands... which he used to hold in chilly nights like these.

Sehun let his footsteps echo throughout the silence. His face was emotionless but his eyes swirled with lust and hate altogether, but a lot of love. Just.. not in the mood for that tender love.

He picked out a piece of strawberry bubblegum and held it in between his teeth. Draping his coat over the petite man, he pulled him back by his fiery red coloured hair before crashing his lips against his, forcing the piece of bubblegum to enter the lips of the other.

The petite man named Luhan gasped over the roughness of his lover. Their lips danced around for a moment but Sehun pulled away, leaving Luhan unsatisfied. He plopped himself down beside Luhan on the edge of the rooftop, facing the rooftop instead of the view. Luhan took out 2 painkillers and handed Sehun his bottled water. Sehun gulped it down, squinting his eyes shut as the painkillers worked it's way through. He exhaled heavily as Luhan admired his strong facial features. His jawline... His lips... His Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he gulped down the water. Everything about him was so attractive that he wanted Sehun, right now. But he could see that Sehun was in pain so he decided to control the burning need inside him. Besides, Sehun left him in pain.

"Thanks," Sehun croaked, breaking the growing silence between them.

Luhan smilled shyly and bit his lip before nodding his head slightly.

Sehun unbuttoned one of his buttons on his shirt and turned to face Luhan. "You know how much you get me when you bite your lip, right?" Sehun's tone was stern yet sexy, it was driving Luhan insane. The fire burning Luhan's insides reached his face... as well as the crotch area, leaving him hot and bothered.

"Ye, yes i know.. I just-" 

Luhan's lips met those of Sehun's. Sehun pulled him up and pushed him towards the wall roughly, pinning Luhan against it. Biting Luhan's lips, Luhan gasped as Sehun took the granted access to slide his tongue into Luhan's mouth. He spit out the gum before returning back his lips to Luhan's soft and plumped ones. Together, their lips created a fiery dance of passion and warmth, that even the chilly air seemed to surrender to. It was as if the whole world disappeared whenever the two of them reunited, the strong bond of their love being the most inevitable power against any force that tries to withstand it.

 Luhan grabbed Sehun's shirt, not letting any space get in between them as Sehun's hands propped up against Luhan's head. Tears trickled down Luhan's cheeks. Lust turned into love, and love, hurts. The pang Luhan felt in his heart, was all because of Sehun. All because of that stupid piece of ignorant and selfish shit. However, their tongues fighting a fierce battle overlayed the most hurtful words ever hauled to him during his last fight, and upon pulling away from Luhan, both of them were gasping for air.

"Shhh baby, dont cry. Baby dont cry please, I love you," Sehun tried to coax Luhan, planting little rough kisses on his sweaty forehead as he felt the hot tears streaming down his own cheek.

"Then.. why did you do that to me? Why did you run away from me the other night? And you slept with another woman... You're such an asshole.. Luhan broke down and sobbed against Sehun's shirt, drenching it wet.

" I know I know. I'm sorry baby, i didn't know what I was doing. You know me. You know how messed up I always end up to be. But trust me baby, there's no one else in this world, that can ever make me feel the way you do. I swear, I love you Luhan. You're mine. And I'm yours. And I'll always come back to you, every time i lose my way. Because you're my guiding star," Sehun confessed with a tone of sorrow and mellow, but it was almost as if he was growling.

Luhan couldn't bring himself to say anything. Sniffling, he knew that deep down, Sehun was telling the truth. He felt Sehun's earnest sincerity. He felt the love. He felt the apology. And he was right. He might be a messed up. But he will always come back to him in the end. It has been proven. Again. and again. and again.

Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan in a tight embrace, rubbing circles around his back with his palm. He hummed to songs of when they used to listen to at times like this. Snuggling onto Sehun's chest, he listened to his heartbeat and smiled when it synchronised to the beat of his. The wound in his heart was still raw, but he felt safe whenever he was in Sehun's embrace.

To Sehun, Luhan was his sense of direction, his compass, his guiding star. His life. Without Luhan, Sehun feels disoriented. He couldn't tell the difference between what's right and what's wrong. And that's why God created the both of them for each other. To guide each other together in their lives, while living in this god forsaken city full with drugs, crime and murder.

Sehun planted soft and tender kisses on his lover's head, reminding him that he loves him and that he always will. Both of them stared into the onlooking abyss of the moonlit night, wrapped up perfectly into their own fireball of love.

"I'll never leave you Luhan. I love you," Sehun placed a loving kiss on Luhan's quivering lips, hugging him tighter to radiate warmness in this chilly night.