The Character List

((This is a brief overview of characters who are important in the story. It will be updated as the story progresses.))

ROYALTY 

King Henry Wren

Gender: Male     Age: 58     Looks: Pale green eyes, fair skin tone, grey/black hair, and a thin beard. He is 5'10 and grimly built from practice.      Personality: Henry is very serious and he is built to rule the kingdom. After his wife, the Queen, passed away, he was much harder on others and is not as agreeable to people. He is usually very cold and stern, and if he is angered, he will punish you.

Princess Zhaneel Wren

Gender: Female.     Age: 17.     Looks: Pale green eyes like her father, but dark brown silky hair instead of black. Fair skin tone. Pretty slim and small at the height 5'5.       Personality: Zhaneel is very outgoing and more on the adventurous side. She would rather be out and about getting dirty or having fun than sitting inside reading a book. She hates being a princess because of having to be so important and having to set an example. She has a tiny crush on John, who she sees once in a while at the stables.

Prince Tyrell Velagess of Avila

Age: 21     Gender: Male     Looks: Tyrell stands 5' 10 1/2 tall, although his regal bearing makes him seem much taller. He is muscular and moves with precision. He has dark blonde hair that's kept short and eyes the color of sapphire. He usually has a serious/dignified expression and bearing.          Personality: Tyrell manages to come across as stuck-up yet intelligent. He is going to be the next ruler of his kingdom and he acts like it. He will perform to the standards of his company and isn't above displaying his sense of humor when the occasion arises. He is compassionate and friendly and can usually pick up on body language well, despite his aloof appearance most of the time.   

CASTLE STAFF

Castle Guard Rhys Sahib

Gender: Male.    Age: 21.    Looks: Darker skin tone than the others, and jet black hair with silver eyes.   Personality: Very shy and quiet, also very observant. Would rather watch a situation to figure out the answers to something than speak it out. Follows kings orders immediately and doesn't really have much a feeling towards anything. 

Castle Guard Richard Uler

Gender: Male     Age: 37     Looks: Richard is 5'11" tall and firmly built. He has green eyes and brown hair kept short except for his beard.      Personality: He knows his job and does it well. He is very loyal and devoted to the King and his family. His main weakness is his occassional irritation with other people.

Stablehand John Oakley

Gender: Male       Age: 19       Looks: John is about 5'9" and slimly built. He has bright blue eyes that are kind and a shock of sandy blond hair. His features are still somewhat boyish but his tanned skin and way of moving show that in all other aspects he's a man.    Personality: John is very easygoing. He likes to work with his hands and has a way with horses. He'll occasionally work with some of the King's horses when they need it. He knows Richard and the two can start up friendly conversations whenever they're together. Richard keeps him up-to-date on the palace news.

Handmaiden Ellena Fagan

Gender: Female     Age: 16     Looks: Ellena is nowhere near beautiful, but neither is she plain. She has very dark brown hair that is kept coiled around her head and dark brown eyes to match. She stands at 5'4" tall and is slim.     Personality: Ellena loves life. She's always in a good mood, even when it seems that her world is crumbling. She has nimble fingers and an aptitude to learn, as well as humility perfectly suited to her job as a handmaid to the Princess.

OUTSIDERS

Adelia Holden

Citizen of Tudia

Ariana and Haven

Citizens of Avila

HORSES

Bluebird

Owned by Zhaneel

Knighter

Owned by John