What happens to the heart and I know a little about that.

When people think there heart hurts. It is unexplainable because the heart can hurt in many different ways. Like for inference a heartache and a heartbrake, but there is one more way that your heart can hurt. When you care, love, and streamly close to somebody can causes your heart to hurt. Once they feel a sharp pain the person thinks "I'm in love", but honestly it could because they broke a lock to something that could be locked up. You cry about it hurting because sometimes your feelings are locked away and I know a little about that. Because I am close to somebody that I love and care about. When I felt a sharp pain in my heart, but at first I didn't know that it was my heart. Until I texted my friend and told me it was my heart. She thought it was my heart and it was. Because I thought I was going to lose or somebody was gone take the person I hold dear too me. So I keep thinking to myself I want the key back. Because I locked my feeling away before, but it was not the first time this has happen to me, but I just forgot it. Because I locked my feelings away, so I would not feel the pain again. But know I cry for the key because that was the only thing keeping all my feelings and my heart away form love somebody, so I would not get hurt again. But when one of my feelings slip out it is sometimes not the real one. That's only because I locked my feelings up until now they are all out. I am slowly trying to put the lock back on, but my friend says it is good to not find the key. Even know that I don't know where or how has the key, but all I know is that I want the key back so I can lock my feelings away. Not a lot of my friends or family get me or try to understand. So my feelings were locked and sealed up. At that time I was not showing the real me, but somehow one of my friends found a key, opened it up and I did not know. But my friend has found away throw my lock and got me to open up my feelings. So now I am slowly becoming myself again unlike the old me that locked her feelings away.