Ugh, School

Derek, who rose rather abruptly this morning due to the lack of sleep all night was sitting and fiddling with his fingers in school. Obviously, he wasn't paying attention when the teacher, Mrs. Pierce called on him. Ugh, that sick woman he thought quietly as he raised his head up to see the whole class almost staring through him. Mrs. Pierce then went on a lecture about people like Derek, who in two or three years will be flippin' burgers. Derek sighed trying to ignore the embarrassment. He hates school, every bit of it. Especially Mrs. Pierce's class. He wanted to be a musician he didn't want to, in twenty years be sitting in a cubicle. "I wanna start a band." He mumbled when Mrs. Pierce was done with her lecture.

             She looked over at him, "What's that? You want to share it with the class?" Mrs Pierce threatened.

               "Oh sure!" He yells out when he stands up and walks in front of the class. "Hi! You guys all know me, I'm an emo fag! Remember? And instead of having a normal life, like you guys, I want to be a musician, and start my own band. Unlike Mrs Pierce, who grew up with a rich husband and bribed her way into everything, I want to live a life!" He blabbered, pointing at Mrs Pierce. She acted like she had been stabbed and she pointed at the door as an indication to go to the principals office. He wasn't even shocked, he turned to walk out the door when heard some one yell "Go to hell, emo boy!"  He turned to run at a ginger, with sarcastic brown eyes and punches him, right in the mouth. His name is Travis, though everyone looked shocked, it was dead silent when he turned to leave. While walking into the principals, he spotted a girl with pink tips on her long black hair with red eyes and piercings everywhere. They briefly made eye contact as she walked out. At least I'm alike some people in this god damn school. When he stumbled into his seat, the big man with grey hair and glasses turned to face his computer.

           "You're Derek right?" Derek mumbled a mhm to the man "Insulting a teacher, getting up without permission, harassing a student. You could be facing a serious expulsion." Derek looked down to his feet. He knew he fucked up. "Hey, don't look so down, the young lady that passed you just got expelled." Derek remembered that she had a huge black eye.  "You're lucky that I'm only gonna give you a suspension you can think of this as a warning." Derek was thinking to himself and about his future. He wasn't ignoring the principal, but he wasn't taking his advice of being better in school. He just wanted it to end. He finished it up with the principal, and left school. He was returning home when he saw that girl... She was skateboarding with earbuds in. He had a feeling that she was what he was looking for in a friend.