The Purple Suculance

It was 12:17 on a sunny Saturday afternoon. The wind was only slightly blowing north, north east. My stomach started to.... Rumble. I wanted something... Juicy. Something not too big, something to satisfy my most inner desires. Something to patch the soul. I speed walked to the kitchen and opened the large white refrigerator and scanned my options. And that's when I saw it. I knew I needed the cold succulent balls in my mouth... The grapes were calling me.

I quickly grabbed the bag and put them under the sink for a good washing. Seeing them wet made me shiver. I took the bag and made my way back to the shrek shrine (this is where I always eat). I took my large hand and stuck it into the bag of squishy goodness. They were still pretty wet. A cold shiver ran down my spine. A ran the tips of my fingers across the purple smooth skin. I moaned in delight as I picked a single grape out of the slippery cluster of the other ones. I stuck the grape up to my tongue and traced around the surface, exploring. Then without hesitation I devoured the juicy grape. The juices were flowing all through my mouth and on the surface of my tongue. I started to breath heavy as I swallowed the grape skin.

It was only one taste, and I was already feeling the adrenaline. I quickly grabbed another grape. I wanted more and I was ready.

I plopped the sweet purple goodness into my mouth and the satisfaction grew as the juices filled my tongue.