Description

They thought they had a cure for cancer. They thought this miracle mineral from Mars would save them all.

But they were wrong.

Very, very wrong.

A machine from NASA goes up to Mars and collects a mineral on the surface of this red planet. After many tests, scientists conclude that the miracle mineral would cure cancer, a horrible disease that killed millions of people.

This vaccine works on their volunteers and gets rid of their cancer cells. But what they did not realize was that it also killed their white blood cells, the cells that fight off viruses and sicknesses in the body. Then it attacked.

What they called the Red Plague, mostly affected the blood.

First stage: Severe bruises form on the surface of the skin.

Second Stage: Blood drips from ears, nose and eyes.

Third, and final, stage: Blood seeps through skin and into organs. The infected usually bleeds to death.

The Red Plague was very contagious and very deadly. There was no cure.

Until me.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

Nikolette Morris is immune to the Red Plague. She's the only one.

And she's on the run.

The government thinks that they need her to make a cure, but sadly, getting poked and prodded by some mad scientists is not on Nikolette's bucket list. So what if that makes her selfish? She doesn't want to die just like all the people infected by the Plague.

But as soon as she meets some certain people, giving herself up to save them may just be exactly what she wants to do.

**I NEED A COVER SO YOU'RE WELCOME TO MAKE ME ONE. IF YOU HAVE ONE PM ME**