Part 1: The unknowing

It was 4 a.m. and I couldn't sleep, it was already 25th December, I didn't want to stand up and go downstairs. Nervously, I slept another time, but suddenly, the mystery of the unknown, invisible person who leaves presents, that goes down the chimney. Long, white beard, red and white hat. Fat, more or less 144 kg. Red clothes, black shoes. This is incredibly weird. Thinking of his name, but don't remember it.

I was really dehydrated, but I needed o stay at my fool, small, blood colour bedroom. But the nonsense of seeing the fat guy that goes down the chimney, that gives you bad luck for the next year's present. But I didn't care, is it going to give me bad luck?

When I was downstairs, the window was open, the Öslo cold, snowy weather at night was inside of my creepy house. I was anxious to know if the mystery fat man was there or not. Who cared? I think that was a trick from Mom and Dad so I didn't go downstairs to see telly. Was that bad luck real? Why did Mom leave the window open? Why did Mom leave the window open when it was snowing and raining? I saw my phone, it was -21ºC. It is normal here but anyone could imagine this. -21ºC.

When I was seeing telly at 5 a.m., suddenly, the window was slowly closing, but the amazing series couldn't wait. Then the window open and closed. I was scared, and then, plus seeing Jane Eyre... After ten minutes of scary moments, the sudden of being at night and seeing Jane Eyre at the telly, someone touched me behind, it wasn't the touch of a person, it was really hairy, I thought of a werewolf or something horrific like that. Slowly and tensely I turned back. It was a Golden Retriever!!!!! So CUTE!!! I was so nervous that I don't know what name to put her/him. I don't know what gender it is. I started to scream, but of excitement, I started to cry, but of joyfulness. I didn't believe having a dog. What name could I put him?

Mom heard me crying, she opened her sleepy and tired eyes, she went downstairs to de dining room. I was laughing, crying, but all of these emotions were positive. I spent lots of time playing with the white, nearly skin colour fur, really playful dog. He was all the time crawling on the floor. Poppy was tired, or that's what I thought. I thought he was tired because first he was jumping, licking, as the sense of kissing. But now he is tongue-out and doing strange noises, so he stopped. Was this real? Was this a dream? Poppy didn't weigh a lot, no more than 5kg.

It was yet night but he was awake, Poppy was awake, it was like the comfort ness of being in a new house. Being in a new house you're not familiar with, is not really comfy and cosy. He didn't sleep in all night. Mum needed to go to work at 7.30 am. She woked up upon early morning to have her peaceful 30-minute breakfast watching her series called something 'on the river'. The incredible series told by Mom was about crimes and CSI investigating. She said it was fun, it had a lot of suspense. Mom didn't let me see it, but I saw more films and series more extremes and more inappropriate than those ones.

Poppy was now sleeping, the snores of Poppy were tremendously noisy. I wanted to play with him. The Golden Retriever was so cute and fluffy, he was like a pillow. It was time to "wake-up". School in Öslo High School wasn't normal. Poppy could come to school. You could do whatever we wanted. The thing is that Mom compels me to go to Christmas school. Dad died 8 months ago or something like that, so Mom couldn't be with me and Kelly. Kelly is my younger sister, I need to look for her.

Kelly has a kind of green, forest eyes, more or less 160cm, really elastic, she goes to a gymnastic club. She is quite pretty, it's a shame she is my sister, I would marry her if she wanted. She always wears for school her violette glasses, her circular and round crystalline, shiny earrings, are like pearls that come from the deep oysters from the sea. When she goes to gymnastics, she goes to a club called GymÖslo. Its costume is black with yellow stripes going diagonally, with red dots, like lunars inside the red dots. On one side of the costume, it puts in a kind of greeny colour Gym. And on the other side, it puts Öslo. It goes from the joint of the neck with the shoulders, and right underneath the... Well, it ends at the start of the leg. When she trains, she wears a light green bow on her hair, so the hair doesn't go to her face and doesn't see anything.

Poppy was now asleep but dreaming as the snore could be heard. It was time to go to school, the snores were already penetrating my ears like a bulldozer into the hard sand. It's really repetitive. At the start it was OK but then it came to frustrate my ears and my 'listening skills'. I wanted to show all my friends Poppy, but I'm not going to take him when he's asleep. Maybe tomorrow was the day to be a protagonist. When you come with a new pet to school, especially a dog because they're cute. So all girls would come to see it. At Öslo HS(High School) there are a few pretty young women. 15, 16 years. And that's the good thing, I'm 16!!

On the way to school, it was all really strange. First, it was all really hot. The temperature was 46ºC in Norway. Ridiculous! Tremendously ridiculous to be 46ºC on a 26th December. Then, all the rooms changed, the doors were technological. They had a type of sensor that opens when the sensor detects a person or movement. All were unknown to me. In Öslo HS we could we wanted but all was really old. The rooms were a white, oxidated colour, that the paint was faking. The doors were screeching on the ground and doing always a modest noise. It was like we were in the future. All the walls are glass when they were brick with cement, then also the board was interactive whereas before it was with chalk and a green surface to write on. When teachers wrote with chalk, it did a really uncomfortable noise. The interior of the classroom was new. Grey, good furniture. It was all expensive! Couldn't be possible! Things have gone well since I met Poppy.

I arrived 10 minutes late to class and there were no classmates, I went running to see my friends that I left Kelly behind. When I saw that there was no one there, I went back and went to the spot from we were. Kelly, Kelly!!! Keeelllllyyyyy!!!  I shouted as strong as I could, but she wasn't there. Also, I didn't saw any teachers. No pretty sister, no pretty girls at class... I'm like in a Nazi concentration camp, living now with everyday pain. When I didn't see anyone, I thought that there wasn't school today. So I thought going home, but where is Kelly? I did a quick jog around the whole school and there was anyone.

This reminds me of a book, called GONE, by Michael Grant. All the people older than 15 disappeared. More or less is the same. But Kelly has 14!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you continue critizising with my spelling, punctuation and grammar, I wanted to tell you that I'm not English, and I'm only 12 years.

Javierprowriting