1

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Jungkook asked you and Taehyung before he got up and went straight to the kitchen. You both said "No" and keeped concentrating yourself on the movie. Suddenly Taehyung places his hand on your knee which is already something normal for you because you're coming nearly to his and your best friend Jungkook's house every day. This kind of skin ship is kinda normal for you and doesn't affects you since Taehyung isn't your type at all. At all... Taehyung has this pushing thing on him what you actually don't like in men. He's sometimes too cold against you and sometimes (most of the time when he's drunk) he starts flirting with you out of the blue which annoys you sometimes. But next to these two characteristics he's also sometimes very amusing and kinda cute when he has one of his good days.

"I'm back." Jungkook says and sits next to you. "Want a sip?" he asks you and offers you his coke. "No thanks." you shake your head and keep concentrating to the movie. Taehyung slowly moves his hand up to your thighs in a slow way and gets your attention with his action. You give him a confused look and turn you head back to the tv. "Damn this movie is bored." Jungkook says and gets up. "Wait where are you going?" you ask him and sit yourself up, which makes Taehyung to put his hands on this own thighs. "Yeah where are you going?" Taehyung asks him confused and pauses the movie. "Im going to my room. The movie is boring and I want to have some rest. Practice actually killed me today and tomorrow Jimin will be practicing with me which means I have to be fit because he is very strict when it comes to dance practices." Jungkook says and leaves you and Taehyung all alone. "Do you still wanna watch the movie or are you going home since Jungkook went to bed and there is no one who could drive you home?" Taehyung asks you questionably. "Well, Jungkook said earlier today that he'll be too tired to drive me home today and since I've 4 days off from university he offered me to stay here, which means we can continue watching the movie." you say and smile to Taehyung. "So you mean you're staying over tonight?" Taehyung asks you confused with a little smirk on his face. You nood and lay down on his thighs. "May you start the movie and stroke my hair? Thanks." you tell him and laugh out loud. "Sure." Taehyung says and accepts your 'orders'. He starts the movie and strokes your hair slowly which gives you suddenly goosebumps. You kinda like his touchs' today. Taehyungs hand are slowly moving down to your jawline and neck. His finger tips feel so good to you. Which makes you let out a short moan. Taehyung gets lightly turned on by this because he got a boner after your little moan. "Oh gosh Taehyung, what's wrong?" you ask him giggling and bite your lower lip. "It's not that easy having a good looking girl on my lap and hearing her moaning which happend because I was touching her." he replied like it's nothing. He apologized and pushed your head lightly back down to his lap.

With every soft touch of him you get more goosebumps and a little bit naughty too. He knows what his touchs are doing to you so he kinda wants to get this to the next level. His hand slowly goes down to your collarbone and a little bit more down to your chest. "Stop." you said and slapped his hand softly. "So you want to tell me that you don't like every single touch of mine." he replies with a smirk on his face and gives you this 'typical flirty Taehyung look'. You just roll your eyes and laugh. "Jungkook was right." he says out of sudden. "This movie is really boring." he wheezes and pauses the movie. "What are you doing I kinda like this movie." you complain and try to take the remote from him. He stretches his arm wide which causes you to fail and to fall on his lap with you upper body. "Give it to me Taehyung." you say and kneel yourself up. "What exactly should I give to you?" Taehyung asks you flirty and puts the remoter on the back of the sofa. "Taehyung. Don't tease and give me the remoter." you reply annoyed and roll your eyes. "Say the magical world and I'll think about it." he says playfully and raises his left eyebrow. "Please." you say and give him an innocent look. "Huh so you like to beg." Taehyung asks teasingly with a smirk in his face. "Never." you answer confident and lift yourself a little more up. "I wouldn't be so sure about that. I bet I can make you beg." Taehyung answers and gets nearer to your face. "Wanna find it out?" you ask him teasingly. "I'd love to." he answers and leans in to kiss you. Just a little peek. Nothing much. "Wow what was that?" you ask him confused. "See. You're already begging for more." he replies kiddingly. "Shut up." you laugh and get on his lap. You lean in to kiss him and place your hands on his wide shoulders. His hands are making their way down to your waist and he pushes your more into him. The kiss gets hungrier and your hands are traveling up to his neck. He breaks the kiss and starts sucking your neck which causes you to growl a little bit. Taehyung lifts your shirt up a little bit and you suddenly push his hands away.

"Taehyung we can't do this. Jungkook is sleeping we can't do this. He's also my best friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship, with you as well just because I'm or we are horny right now." you say and try to get yourself together. "First of all Jungkook's sleeping like a baby right now, you know how deep he sleeps when he had practice for like 8 hours and second of all why are you thinking this way? We wouldn't ruin anything because we both want this. Come on dont be like that." Taehyung says and tries to kiss you but you regret it.

"No, I really like you as a friend you know. I don't want this to ruin this bond between us. What if one of us want more, I mean like gets feelings towards the other one? What are we gonna do then?" you ask him. "I don't think that something like this will happen if we just fuck one and if what's so bad about it? I mean we would find resolution if something like that should really happen."

Taehyung replies and places a kiss on your lips. The peek turned into a wild kiss and you give his tongue the permission to get in. Taehyung picks you up and walk towards his bed room.