The love of two emo kids

Chapter 1

One day there was a girl named Emily. She was always depressed and did not know how to have fun. She always sat in the back of the class and never talked. If she did talk it was to answer a question in class when she was called on.

One day she was walking home from school and tripped on a rock and other popular girls were walking by and laughed at her and calling her clumsy.

"Clumsy Emily, Need a hand, Sike!" said Rebecca.

Emily just layed there speachless and when Rebecca left she got up and ran the rest of the way home. When she got home she ran to her room and turned on loud music. She took off her jacket and stared at her wrist and started to cry. There were alot of cuts and scars. She went to her dresser and took out a box. In it had a bunch of blades and gause for if she cut too deep. She had a letter in it pre writen just incase she died from cutting to deep and she took her sharpest blade and the note into the bathroom. She started to cry because she knows what she is about to do. She is about to kill herself.

"Why me? Why am I the one to get hurt?" she said. She cut about 20-30 times and passed out. She did not die because they were not deep enough. When she woke up she wrapped her hand up and went back to her room.

Her parents were gone on a trip for 2 years and it has only been 2 months. Every other week she has someone to come check on her. Next week is the week someone comes to check on her. It has been someone new everytime.

Chapter 2

The week has past and it is Saturday. She went throught the week without any serious injuries. In an hour someone is supposed to show up to check on her. She is worring that they will see the cuts on her wrist and send her to the hospital.

When they show up they go through the house and make sure everything is in order and then leave. They did not see her scars but she fears they may have and just did not say anything and will tell her parents.

An hour later she got a phone call from a wierd number that said to come to town hall or regret it. She hung p the phone and called the poliece and had them come with her when she went.

They went to town hall and there was a guy on the roof with a gun to a guy's head. It was her crush. She started to scream and cry and kept yelling "let him go! Take me instead." The guy let him go and came down off the roof with him but did not see the cops with her and they were standing gaurd at the door and tackled him when the guy came out of the building. The boy's name that Emily had a crush on was named Jack.

Jack asked, "Why did you stand up for me, we barley know each other."

Emily said, "I have known you since I have moved into this town a few years ago and you were in my classes ever since, I have had a crush on you for a while and was afraid that you would not feel the same way back."

Chapter 3

That day passed and Emily was just in shock the rest of the night and Jack went home with the cops. When they both got home they sat down and thought about each other. Jack wanted to start to learn more about Emily and wanted to know why she liked him.

Jack was a misfit just like Emily. They both had alot in common but they never talked to each other so they did not know.