There'll be Peace

Alison's P.O.V

It was just another hunt, how could it have turned out like this? I sit cradling my older brother's lifeless body like if I let go he would disapper. Sam just stood there with tears in his eyes, I couldn't blame him, he was just shocked. I screamed out his name one last time, even though it wouldn't bring him back. It wasn't supposed to happen like this, this isn't how he was supposed to die, but this was the fate of every hunter, this is how we die. I knew we couldn't stay here much longer, the other demons would find us, but we weren't going to leave Dean here, we had to give him a proper hunters funeral, I stood up. "Let's go Sammy." he looked at me in confusion. "The demons will find us if we stay here, help me pick up his body." Sam rushed over and picked up his upper body and I grabbed his lower half. We carried him over to Baby and I grabbed the keys from his front pocket, unlocked the trunk and put him inside. I got in the driver's seat, he wanted me to have the Impala when he died. Sam gets in the passenger seat. The entire ride back to the bunker is silent, it was probably best that way, we never were the type of siblings that shared feelings and hugs, no chick flick moments as Dean would put it. I frown at the memory of Dean, he always wanted to go out on the job, preferably with a Bon Jovi song playing in the background.

Flashback

    We grabbed our weapons from the trunk of Baby and headed into the abandoned building, we came here for a possible demon problem from an article on the Internet. It talked about a mass murder with one surviver, saying they saw the person's eyes turn black briefly. We entered the building knowing the demon was in there. What we didn't expect were the dozens of demons attacking us, we fought for a while until Dean got stabbed from behind, I screamed his name in fear. "Quick, say the exorcism!" He said weakly. I performed the exorcism and sent them all back to hell. I ran over to Dean hoping it wasn't too late. "Dean, don't worry, we'll get you help." He looked at me and smiled. "It's guess this is what finally gets me, a surprise ambush from demons." I would let him die, not like this. "Don't say that, you will make it out of this." I think I was trying to convince myself more than him. "Promise me one thing Ali." I couldn't refuse my brothers dying wish. "Anything." "Look after Sammy, keep him safe." "I will" The tears started flowing at this point. Dean reached a hand up to wipe them away. "Hey, it's gonna be alright, you and Sam look out for each other." And with that, he took his final breath. It was just another hunt, how could it have turned out like this?

End of Flashback

Sam's P.O.V

    We arrived back at the bunker without incident, now we had to tell everyone we knew about Dean's death so that we could host a funeral and have people tell us they're sorry for our loss, Alison especially won't like that, if there's one thing she hates, it's pity. We go inside and Ali walks off. "Where are you going?" I ask with concern. "I need some time to think, I'm going to head off to my room." She then went off, it was probably best to give her a moment. I went to the kitchen to cook, I knew the best way to help Alison right now was to give her food, and with me loving to cook, it's a win win. I grab the ingredients to make my own pie crust, like Dean, she loved pie.

Alison's P.O.V

    I punched the wall until my knuckles were bloody, then I walked over to my bed and sat down. I opened my nightstand drawer and took out a picture, it was of me, Sam, and Dean, in it we were smiling and leaning against the impala. I smiled at the memory. I hear a knock on my door and hear a shy voice. "Alison, it's me, Jack." It was Jack, I didn't even notice him when we came back, he was probably to deep in a Netflix binge to notice us anyway. "Come in." He opened the door timidly, and looked at me with concern. "Where's Dean? Have you been crying?" I patted the spot next to me and he sat down. "We went on a hunting trip, and Dean got hurt really bad, he didn't make it." Jack looked puzzled. "He's dead?" He started tearing up and I did too. "Yes, he's dead." Even though Jack looked like and adult, he was just like a child, I was basically a mother to him. He looked even more confused. "But he's going to come back right? Like Castiel did?" The pure innocence in that boy, it hurt to tell him this. "No, this time I'm afraid he's gone for good." He started to cry. "No, no that can't happen, he has to come back, he has to." He hugged me and I returned the hug, softly rubbing his back to calm him down. We lost mom, and now we're losing Dean, there is just no break with us. "It's not fair! Why does he have to go!" My heart broke seeing him like this. "It was just his time, and I know it's hard, but sometimes we have to just let go." He continued to cry on my shoulder and I let him stay there until he was ready. I made a mental promise to protect Jack, and my little brother Sam from danger.

I will not lose someone else.