Prologue

Damian held out the velvet cuffs letting her pick them up to look them over. They were a deep purple and looked brand new. He watched for a moment before walking over to the old wood and iorn chest at the foot of the bed. And removing a wine red silken scarf. Clarissa looked up from the cuffs with a raised brow.

"Didn't know you kept that....." She said spinning the cuffs on her finger.

Damian held it up and let it unfurl from his fist with a roll of his eyes.

"Blindfold." Was the only answer from the shirtless blonde as he removed one other item-

A leather box. Unclasped and opened reviled different bottles picking one and replacing the box he quickly slid back onto the bed. The smell of peppermint hit the air as the bottle was popped open.

A tap to the nap of her neck from behind made Clarissa jump. A sharp but playful slap landed on his chest as he held up his hands with a smirk.

"Wha?-....It's tingling-"

"Peppermint oil that's been diluted. Good for turning some people on." He held up the bottle. "May help may not. But you want to see if this can work.....in this way at least." Clarissa looked at him with intense and pleading eyes. The hopefulness in the air thick. They both hoped this wouldn't back fire.

A fingertip ghosted over the back of her neck sending a trill down her spine. Slowly the feeling of silk brushed over her eyes and snugly pulled back. The world turned dark and the smell of peppermint filled her. Breathing out a shaky sigh she began to relax into the moment.

The next feeling made Clarissa shiver in awe as Damian placed a gentle kiss to the back of her neck followed by a quick nip of his mouth. She had never received a love bite before. She had never been with anyone in this situation before. Well getting this far. In this way. But as more kisses and bites trailed the back of her hair she bit her lip. A warm hand slid into hers from behind and she grasped it like a lifeline.

"Just speak the word we discussed...." His mere voice sent spasms through her netherlands and she bit down harder. In an instant she was on her back and he was over her. A breathless gasp was all she could get out as she felt her loaned hoodie being unzipped slowly. He wanted to take it slow as to not spook her as she shivered under him. It felt like a bottled up frustration in her gut as the waves of light tingling spread through her. Like a wind over a field it was refreshingly nice until the aftershocks of violent need shook her like a boat in a storm. The relaxed state of her body went nope and jumped out the window along with any chances of this working.

"How the- F-Flying FUCK! DOES ANYONE FIND THIS ENJOYAB- AHHH!" The feeling seemed to pop inwards and the sudden pain of two skulls smashing each other bursted to life in a beautiful and bloody bloom of pain.

"SMASHING!" Screamed in a strained voice the safe word sent Damian flying backwards off the bed and bent at an odd angle over the chest. When he was headbutted knocking him out. Like a wild dog Clarissa clawed her way out. Knocking everything off the bedside table as her legs flew about stuck in the sheets. It was like she was being torn up inside from knots of painfully powerful need and frustration. That made her eyes bug out and panting like a bitch in heat. It was just to much. She wanted to scream.

She raced to the bathroom and slammed into the wall of the shower cracking the marble titles her shoulder made contact with as she snapped the handle off for the cold water. The water streamed as it touched her burning skin when it came cascading down on her. She slid down to the showers floor in a soaked hoodie and boxers. Knees pulled up as the sound of Damian's sigh hit her bright red ears from the other room as he came too. This wouldn't work. She knew it wouldn't. Her tears mixed in with the frigid water. She didn't want to be seen like this. She nestled her burnning forehead on her knees and watched as dull pinkish water flow by. Lifting her hand showed a nasty cut that was slowly healing from ripping the handle off. She bite down on the injury hoping the pain would numb the last dregs of that painful feeling in her lower gut. Digging sharp teeth and ripping at her flesh of her bleeding palm. She looked up in fright and hid her hand at the sound of footfalls on hardwood coming towards her.

"Well then. I guess we need to-" Spitting a bit of blood into his hand. "Work on that Wolfbane's thing a bit." looking up from her spot under the hail of icy water Clarissa stared at him with wide puffy yellowed eyes. Damian stood in the doorway with a pained expression at the state of of her. But he stayed in the doorway. Something pinning him there.

"If we keep this up I'll end up killing you. We can't do it as humans."

Damian nodded and leaned on the doorframe. Watching her with an unreadable look.

"Then we'll stick with what works for now. Rissa."

A small sniffle was the only response. Damian sighed for a second time. He turned to leave.

"Just relax for now....I'll....I'll think of something."