Drug cartel bust

Keji's heart raced rapidly he knew this was insane but also could help him get clean, off the streets and happy for once. As he turned the corner into the dull alleyway he saw 5 men who were there to buy the package. Keji nervously walked towards them holding his package worth millions.

A man jumped out of the matte black van with a briefcase. He slowly handed it to Keji, Keji heard sirens in the background he freaked dropping the package and grabbing the briefcase sprinting off down the alleyway. The men go into the matte black van and drove away in a flash. The sirens were getting louder you could see the red and blue flash the sirens emitted.

Keji knew he couldn't escape he dropped the briefcase and sat down on the edge of the cigarette infested curb waiting for the police to show up and arrest him. Keji thought he was done and knew he was going to prison for a long long time. The police showed up grabbing Keji violently knocking him around like a rag doll throwing him into the van onto he's side knocking him senseless.

The police drove off in a high speed manor. It felt like hours before they reached a gravel road were they stopped and grabbed Keji and took him to an old abandoned well in the middle of nowhere. They threw Keji down the well into the dark abyss Keji though he was falling for minutes, A loud 'THUD' came when Keji landed on the ground he got up starting to feel himself checking if any bones had broke... nothing just aching pain. Keji minded exploded 'how am I going to get out?!' 'Am I trapped he lefted to rot?' Keji could he the bugs squirming the mossy cobblestone of the ancient well.

There was no like just darkness Keji started to fear for he's life and wasted on drugs and gambling. Keji tried making foot holes so he could climb out but it wasn't working he thought all hope was lost. He sat down on the wet muddy rubbish ground that had been laying there for years Keji ran his hand across the muddy floor to feel 2 tiny pickaxe objects. He didn't think twice he got up and started trying to use the technique that rock climbers use... it was working! Keji never felt more alive he scurried up the mossy wall to the top burning all of he's energy in the process

All worn out he pulled himself up onto he's chest trying I get some energy. He was hungry, thirsty and tired. Keji managed to get out paging on the gravel road in excitement thinking he was done everything is gone. Just him and nature at peace. He checked his ripped jacket. Inside the torn pocket was a note he opened the note curiously reading the note from his daughter. It had her number on it.

Keji rushed up walking along the gravel road trying to find the nearest payphone. After eventually got to the road. Keji started to try and get a lift to the nearest town or city. 20 minuets went by and still no one reluctantly he started to walk. After 1 hour of painfully trudging felt like an entity he reached a town with a payphone.

Keji put the last of his money into the payphone dialing his daughter's number to get no response. It was over. He had nothing