The Proposal

She sat down in a white bench, somewhere where she can clearly see the white sands, the waves, trees, and hills. The air was fresh, the sun warmed her tan skin. She loved the view. She was extremely happy because after 2 months of her concert tour, finally she can now relax, and rest and spend time with her family and some of her crew and friends in Cebu. Anais woke up early just to see this. Dressed in a white fitted sleeve and red shorts, she looked like those hollywood actors going to a grocery. She was beautiful, smart, she has this amazing voice and writing skills that wowed her fans. She was a sought-after, millionaire, hollywood singer. No, she's not from the America, she lived in the Philippines but had to move in the US because of an exchange program for students. 

Then there's him, Lucas. He has a curly golden brown hair, not too long and not too short, fair skin, a deep husky voice, and has a british accent. He's with this famous boy band and was on tour with them but given a free time, he flew all the way from Europe just to see her. He sat with her wearing his smile that everyone would die for. He was different today. He's usually jokes around. But not this time. He's quite serious. He was staring at her, a stare that would melt anyone. He was just staring and smiling but not talking. 

Then, she looked at him "What?". "While I was away, while we were on tour, I missed you. I wanna tell you something." he said. "I missed you too" she said smiling. He knelt down, teary-eyed he asked her "While I was on tour, I realized that I couldn't live without you. I love you so much. Will you marry me?". She didn't know what to say, she didnt even know if she wants to cry, or smile or laugh. Everything seemed so fast but she felt the same anyway. "Yes!" she said then he took her hand and put the diamond ring he bought in London.