Surviving Magcon

It was a normal day at school. Ms. Edinbur was crabby as always and everyone ignored you, including the Magcon boys. All your out of town friends thought you were so lucky since Nash, Cameron and Hayes went to your school. Although they all ignored you and didn't even know you existed seeing them was enough for you. Cameron's locker was two away from yours, so you got a good look at him. Hayes was a few years younger than you, but he was in your gym class. While Nash was in four of your classes. Although none of this matter since they were all involved with the "Populars" they didn't even know your name. Even though it was a simple name, Allison Dan. After 5th period I was aimlessly shoved my history book in my locker when my phone hit the ground.

"Fuck" I whispered.

Cameron bent over before I could and picked up my phone.

"Here" His smile could cure cancer. He handed me my phone.

"It's Cameron by the way." He flipped his hair.

"I know." I was almost speechless.

"And you?" he looked at his shoes almost shyly.

"Oh, oh. Uh Allison."

He smiled and slipped me a piece of paper before walking back to his locker.

"Cameron Dallas

600-742-7777 ;)"

IT WAS HIS NUMBER. Cameron Dallas' number. Girls from all over the country would die for this. I quickly dialed the number in my phone and saved it. Then tossed the paper into Mr. Budds shredder.