The Fake Sheriff

"Lydia one of us can go, you don't have to." Stiles said as Scott raked the back door of Beacon hills high school.

"Stiles I can do it. Now does everyone remember the plan, for Derek's and Stiles' sake i'll say it again, if someone comes Stiles and Scott come and get me, then Derek you will cause a distraction. Now Derek did you get that." Lydia said staring straight at the older wolf. "Derek." Lydia shouted.

"What oh yeah I got it." Derek said as he put his phone away.

"Derek give me the phone." Scott said as he put his hand out.

"No. You aren't in charge here so i don't have to do what you say" Derek said as he placed his phone back in to his pocket and fastened it,

"Derek. I'm the alpha now give me the phone." Scott told Derek eyes flashing red. Derek then passed the phone to the alpha, fearing of what the consequences might be.  Meanwhile neither had noticed that the plan had started and Lydia had gone inside. inside.

Fifteen minutes later they heard sirens blazing as the whole of the Sheriff's department parked up outside the school.

"Shit what do we do." Scott asked.

"We follow the plan Scott with me, Derek distract them." Stiles told them as he headed inside.

Derek's POV

I ran round to see one of the Sheriff's deputies standing in the doorway, I ran at him with full force, and before I knew it I was running from the whole Sheriff's department, all I could do was run I ran up three flights of stairs but tripped over a stack of books instantly spraying my ankle crap why isn't it healing,  but before I had chance to try and escape the Sheriff yanked me up and through me against the wall, what's going on the Sheriff would never do this. "Derek Hale I'm arresting you for trespassing and the assault of an officer, you do not have to say anything, anything you do say may be used against you if needed in a court of law." The Sheriff told me harshly, I felt my ankle fully heal so decided to put up a fight but the Sheriff just glared at me, I'm sure I saw his eyes go green this wasn't the Sheriff I had to warn Scott and Stiles, but i couldn't get out of his grip, the handcuffs are too tight, how come i can't get out of these.

Stiles' POV

Me and Scott ran through the hallways to find Lydia, obviously Scott was a lot faster than me we finally found her in our science lab. "Lydia the cop's are here we need to go Derek's trying to distract them." I told her as I caught my breathe.

"Erm correction Derek been arrested by your dad, and Derek doesn't look good." Scott told us as he stared out of the window.

"I haven't seen him that pale since he was shot with a wolfsbane bullet." Stiles said as he and Lydia walked over to the window.

"It's the cuffs look at his hands and wrists." Lydia pointed out.

"No my dad wouldn't do that he knows about you, he wouldn't." Stiles said as they saw the Sheriff roughly shoved Derek into the car.

"We need to bail him out and get him away from my dad." Stiles told than as he walked out of the science room.

"Wait for me I've got the money to bail him out." Scott said as he ran after Stiles with Lydia hot on his heels.

Twenty minutes later at the Sheriff's station

"Hi where here to bail out Derek Hale." Scott said to Deputy Parish.

"I'm sorry the Sheriff said he has to stay." Parish told them.

"We'll pay extra." Lydia spoke up.

"Fine, it's one hundred dollars." Parish told them as he went round the back to get Derek.

"Okay so where do we go after we get Derek." Stiles asked.

"We can't go to yours or mine, or the loft, so Scott." Lydia said as she fiddled with the keys that where in her hand.

"Yeah we can go to mine." Scott said just as Deputy Parish brought Derek round.

"Derek are you okay." Lydia said as she saw his black eye and bust lip, which should have healed by now.

"I'm fine, let's go before the Sheriff gets back." Derek said as he headed to the door but someone pushed it open...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi yes I know cliffhanger I'm evil (Evil laugh) I am writing the next chapter now, and for those reading It's Time I did start it but it got deleted, so the next chapter is coming.