Without a Word

"Graham, what?" I laughed nervously, removing his hand from my waist. He smiled brightly at me, brown eyes shining with their usual laughter.

C'mon, Olive," His hand slid down my back. "I'm just teasing. Can't you take a joke?" I tried to pull away, thinking he was drunk.

"Graham, I-I think we should Get going. It's late, I can drive you home." He put a hand on my shoulder, before knocking me against the brick wall.

"But I don't want to go home yet..."

Before I could push him off, he bent down and kissed me roughly.

"What the hell are you doing?! That's it, I'm taking you home." I yanked him by his shoulder and turned to leave, but he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into a hug.

"Olive, I need you." He tightened his grip, squeezing the breathe out of my lungs.

"What?"

"I need you. I want you." he whispered in my ear. The laughter in his eyes was replaced with something else. Something dark. The hairs on my neck stood up.

"G-Graham?"

And then suddenly one of his hands was climbing up the back of my shirt, the other pinning me to the wall.

My eyes widened. I tried to pull away, but Graham's grip was too tight.

"Graham? GRAHAM!" My screams echoed through the empty street. I squirmed in his arms, trying to find an escape. "HELP!" I screamed, as his free hand found its way to the buttons of my shirt.

"Shut up, bitch."

I stopped fighting for a moment. My face stung. He had... struck me. And now he was going to rape me without a single witness to save me.

Tears filled my eyes. Last October, Graham had saved me from a life of dramatic change. He had made me happy. he'd been my only friend. And now... now he had completely turned.

I cried quietly as Graham kissed my neck. I shook as I sobbed. I was completely alone. I was too numb to move. It was useless to fight, or even scream. No one would hear me. I would just have to stand and wait as my innocence was stripped away from me.

Oh, Graham. Why?