REBOOT

-- If you are in a book club, and you are assigned to reading this story, please skip this and head onto the Prologue, thank you! -- 

Hello, my name is Ryu, and I am the author of A Beautiful Day (I'm really terrible with titles, forgive me). For those who have followed the entire story of A Beautiful Day series, know that this'll be an entire reboot of the Beautiful Day Series. I've seen my writings, and oh god, sometimes they can be very cringe! Though, most of times, my writing is always cringe. 

I want to edit them as best as I can, and most of all, loving to interact with every one of you guys! This story wouldn't have been there without you guys being there! So I thank you guys for sticking around and reading my story! Sorry for my long hiatus, so many things to do in life. I had to go through a consort and done the ACT Test for College Prep, so my life is very busy just like you guys too! Remember, I'm only human. 

Anyway, sorry for not responding for so long! I hope you guys will enjoy this reboot! 

What are changed? (For old readers of A Beautiful Day, new readers, I suggest you to proceed to the Prologue)

- Old readers who are reading this now, recognize Maya as the "Shrine Maiden of the Gods". Her name has now changed into Riku Kamiyama, the "Shrine Maiden of the Gods" or the Kamiyama Shrine Maiden.

- Melissa's surname, Kujo, has been changed to Higashi. 

- Our protagonist, Kotaro Nishiki, has changed drastically. 

- Some scenes have completely changed and added into the story.

- If you already hate Yuuki Nohara, then you're going to hate him even more.