More Than This:Larry Stylison (BoyxBoy)

'Summer is finally here!!!!' i say to my friend Niall as we walk around the beach 'Yeah buddy!!'

Walk aruond for a little longer before Niall began to complain he was hungry so we stopped to get something to eat. 'You order im gonna go find us a table' 'Okay' i walk away trying to find some seats when i see a group of younger looking......students maybe?

One of them in particular caught my eye, his curly brown hair and his green eyes look into mine,but i quickly snap out of it when Niall come up behind me.

'Find a table,Lou? he looks at me then in the direction i was looking in.'Oh......' he says looking at me raising his eye brows.

'Oh shut it Niall' he laughs and we find at table near the group of students. When Niall finishes eating we head back outside,when the curly haried boy being =s to look at me again. 'Someone can't get there eyes of you,huh Lou?' Niall nudges me and turn a light shade of red.'Oh shut up Niall!!' i guess i said it a bit louder because they all turn to look at me with an exchange of wierd looks and i just quickly walk of my face complete red and niall uncontrollably laughing. I drove Niall back to is flat,then i went back to my flat.

Later i went to bed with the younger boy on my on my mind,the way he looked me like he wanted to come up to me....but didn't. I wonder if i'll ever see him again....if not then i missed my chance......'i hope not' and with that i feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hey i guess well this is my new Larry Stylison fan fic. hope you enjoyed it :) - NiallerNation_