Chapter One

The bus moved with elegance as it went over the bumps and ridges in the road. The passengers inside sat glued to their chairs not moving an inch. Some were reading a book or sleeping in the warm corners, but that's not what one particular person was doing.
One boy was sitting in the back listening to music and crying. The tears flowed down his face and dripped onto his fleece jacket.
Nobody could hear his muffled cries
or see the tears soaking into his cheeks.

They all just looked and turned their heads in the opposite direction. The poor boy didn't know to feel at that particular moment. Everything was going to change by the next hour. He'd no longer see his family or his friends anymore for the rest of his life. Now he'd be locked up with six other males somewhere that he was not familiar with. When his parents threw him a folder of information after school one day he almost passed out.
There were around fifty rules that scared him to death. Wherever he was going he wasn't allowed to leave and he had to socialize with six boys twenty-four hours a day. He was sure this was going to drive him insane.

As he gazed out the bus window as he felt his cheeks dry. He realized that everyone was getting off at the bus stop which left him alone. Apparently, this house was secluded from most of the other cities around it. The driver announced it would be another hour before they would arrive at the stop.
Silence now filled the boy's mind as the bus continued driving. He decided to turn his music off due to the 'no signal message' that was invited on his phone.
He saw how beautiful the houses looked against the miserable sky, but the farther he went the more horrid the neighborhood started to look. After a while, there were no more houses, but the civilizations of trees. He drifted off into an almost peaceful sleep. After a while, he heard the driver shouting that he had made it to his destination.

The boy quickly grabbed his things and went through the small door. He was immediately hit with the smell of cigarette smoke and flowers. Shrugging off the odd combination of smells he neared the gate outside the house. As he reached to press the buzzer, the gates started moving in an inward motion. He hastily walks into the property and gets closer to the front door. The house was pretty big, but it lacked decoration. The boy knocked on the door and picked his bags back up. His anxiety was cut in half by the front door opening.  He saw a taller man with soft grey hair.

"Hey, you must be the new kid right?" the man said comfortably. "Y-yeah I am," the boy said as he looked the man up and down. "Is this all you have? Two bags are really small if you're gonna be permanently living with us." The boy now started to get slightly uncomfortable. "Why don't you come in, I'll show you your room and we can talk about this," The man said as he moved out of the doorway. The smaller boy walked through and immediately felt insecure. He definitely didn't fit in this house. It felt too spacious and elegant for his poor body. The man showed him to his room before he left to check on everyone else.

He hesitantly entered the room and looked around. It was pretty expensive with two beds and a huge bathroom. As he was setting his stuff on the farthest bed he realized someone else lived in this room too. Hopefully, that person didn't talk to him for the time being. He was the most anti-social person alive.
The boy unpacked all of his stuff and laid on his bed. He didn't know his purpose here or what to do now. Then he remembered rule thirty-four: At first don't come out of your room until someone fetches you. With that in his mind, he decided to pull out his phone and go on social media.
There were no rules about phone usage so he was pretty happy about that. As he connected to the provided Wifi he found a text from one of his best friends. Before he could reply he heard someone yelling really loudly outside the door."I don't care, why did you have to move him in my room anyway?" an unknown person said.

He saw the door open and that revealed a boy about his age. "Oh, you're here. Can you like leave or something?" his roommate said as he flopped on his bed. "Rule thirty-four says I can't until someone gets me on my first night." the boy replied back with no emotion in his voice. "God, you follow the rules too much don't you?" Before the quiet younger boy replied he was immediately picked up and shoved out the room.

Now he found himself kicked out of his only room and forced to find somewhere to go. The good thing was at least he grabbed his phone. He sat outside the room not knowing what to do but decided to text his friend back. He could hear his roommate talking about him to someone else which was really making him feel bad.

"Are you alright kid?" someone said approaching from his right. "Yeah I think, I just got dragged and thrown out of my own room." the poor boy said in response. "I'm so sorry about that. Taehyung can be quite annoying and mean sometimes. I'm also sorry that you guys are roommates, but as you know that's the room you are permanently in now." The tiny boy then replied with "It's alright, I'll just be quiet and try to not annoy him any more than I already have."

"Hey, I forgot what's your name again?"

That's when everything got silent and a little
darker. Would he really tell this person his name? Would he really want to know?

💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕
Hey guys 👋🏼 How did you like the first chapter? Please comment theories, advice and whatever you want :) Also don't forget to vote so I know who likes this book 💓