Suicide

Mann can't believe what he hears  he felt that his life is going to end .His life and only brother himanshu is in hospital struggling   between death and life .Mann loves his brother and mother alot apart them he has no life. His father lef his mom  after the birth of himanshu , their father leave them for other woman .Mann was only 12 years old on that time. And his grandpa strict guidenes make him now a successful business tycoon with a generous heart .Mann 's maa reena is a paediatric surgeon. For Mann his  maa and his younger brother who is 12 years younger than him is every thing  .gmann love and guide him like a father. He always tries his best not felt the absence of father in himanshu 's life.mann decide that he will never marry anyone because he can't love anyone than his mother and brother .

Mann was in London  for business meeting and his maa called and inform him about himanshu .Without loosing any second he catch next flight to India.His PA nikhil pick him from the airport .

Mann : what happened to my chottu?

Nikhil : actually sir .....sir

Mann : what nikhil ? Tell me clearly?

Nikhil : sir ... himanshu try to commit suicide by jumping from  college building

Mann  felt that his heart breaks in pieces while hearing the news.he always try to fullfill himanshu 'everyneeds from childhood onwards .But all his effort became vain ..... He try to commit to suicide and he didn't want to live .. all this thoughts   make Mann more pain.

They reach the hospital and he rushed to his brother. Reena is  crying like there is  no tommarow .she saw Mann she rushed to him and started to cry more .Mann has no words to console his maa.He  felt that words stuck in his throat due to the  pain in his heart.Himanshu is in the operation theatre .

After an hour

Doctor informed that surgery was successful but himanshu is still unconscious. Doctor said that he will be  in observation for next 24 hours .
Mann decided to enquiry about the circumstances which make himanshu to take this horrible step .Mann used his all power to investigate about that.Himanshu 's frnds , teachers , classmates etc was enquired by Mann 's men .just like Mann all other people close to him also shocked with the suicide attempt of himanshu.while himanshu is still unconscious and doctors were trying their best for himanshu .Mann like a lunatic search everywhere for the reason of himanshu 's condition .while Reena's condition became worse day by day due to immerse pain.Mann didn't know how to handle this situation along  his heart is filled with immerse pain

After two days

Mann received a call from himanshu 's best frnd viren and he said that he has something important to inform him about himanshu.

After an hour at a cafe

Viren : Actually bhai , reason behind himanshu 's suicide is .....

Mann : Is... what ? Viren say quickly don't test my patience.

Viren:  bhai actually himanshu fall in love with a girl and she reject his love

Mann : Are you joking viren ? I know my brother he will never try to  take  his life for silly reason

Viren : am telling truth bhai actually beginning it's was simply a game .

Mann : Game ? What game

Virenyes .Beginning it was a bet for  himanshu

Lots of Grammatical mistakes .Try on your risk.