CHAPTER 1: Goodbye Miami.

FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

--------------------------------------------------------

ANDY's POV

“I love you, MIAMI !!” I muttered to myself as I went towards the beach walking through tall palm trees wearing my ripped shorts and a hot pink swim bra. I couldn’t wait to dug my feet on the fine white sand as hot sunrays touched my skin.

“Andy,” the old ice cream vendor called smiling and waving his hands at me.

“Hey there handsome Alejandro.” I called back which made the old man giggle. That’s it they call me “Andy” and they have no idea that I’m "Chames Andy Phantomive", the daughter of the richest family, instead they know me as the 'Andy Daniels', the one who never misses a single party. Sure, I’m a filthy rich chick. but that identity is hidden until I reach 18. We got this crazy family tradition that if a daughter hasn’t reach 18 yet, we are not allowed to reveal ourselves. Got that from our ancestors. Yeah, crazy ancient people who use bones as bling-blings. But that makes it great because I can go to parties and scratch some mean blonde girls’ cheek without getting much attention.

I just LOVE Florida. With hot guys popping out like cats in New York. And speaking of perfect abs..

“Andy, I didn’t see you leave last night ,” he asked even before I could answer. Curiosity was written all over his damn perfect face, “some black-suit wearing weird guys came, asking where were you. You knew them? " Now he’s really curious.

“Uh- Jess. If you won’t stop asking I’m gonna drown you. The answer is NO I don’t. So if I were you I would stop asking some stupid question to save my ass.” I answered leaving him shaking his head in disbelief.

“All I want is a yes or no but does she have to Include violence?” I heard him mumble.

Those men in black suit are my body guards. I know it’s pretty stupid for  a 17 year old to have bodyguards whose always on their back, not literally. They watch me 24/7. Not in a creepy way but some pretends to be a short palm tree, shoe vendor, ice cream vendor, waiter and worst is pretending to be bushes on the sidewalk. That’s what you get for being rich, and unfortunately I was being one.

I’m now sitting on the fine white sand, sipping my ice-cold caramel coffee, watching some hot guys playing volleyball.

“Miss, I think you dropped your jaw somewhere.” Lisa joked. She’s one of my friends here in Florida.

“Oh really ? I thought that was your eyeballs we’re talking about.” I said which obviously made her laugh. She kissed me on the cheeks as a greeting and sat beside me.

“Jess was talking about you a while ago with the other guys. It has something to do with your curvy body, long wavy brown hair with silver highlight underneath, and the boobs and the butt” she admitted having a sly smile and even regretted what she told me.

“That ass! I’m going to kill him!!!” I said furiously. I stood up going to Jess' direction, but before I could even reach where he was, 8 men held my arms.

“What are you doing?” I hissed trying to let go of their grip, “people are starting to watch.”

”I’m sorry Ma’am but I’m afraid your going back to Boston.” One of the guards answered. “Shit!” I cursed. They then took me into an elegant black car. I tried to escape by kicking the front seat, when one of them spoke up.  “Ma’am we are just following orders here.”

“Whose orders? Obama? Or the white witch?” I stated furiously, “she can’t do this to me ! I love it in here. Don’t you get that, Will Smith?” I asked looking him in the eyes, trying to make sure to look indestructible.