wake up

Where am I? What happened? These were the questions running through my mind as I looked around the white room.Its so bright,why is it so bright? I look over to the window with the blinds open and the curtains drawn back.I slowly get up and feel a sharp pain on my left side."Fuck that hurt."I say to the empty room.I reach the window and pull down the blinds and realize I'm wearing a hospital gown.What the fuck happened?I pulled up the hospital gown and found bruises all over my left side and there was even more on my arms and legs.I looked up and saw myself in a small mirror and walked closer to it.Each step sent a sharp pain all over my body.Fuck,what did I do?I look in the mirror and see a couple stitches in my head and my lip.The last thing I remember is having an argument with my mom and running out of the house to my best friends house.From there is gets a little blurry.

"Y/N,your awake finally."I hear a voice say from behind me.I turn around to find a man with salt and pepper hair and stubble on his face.The man hugs me tight and all I can think of is who is this man and why is he hugging me? "Excuse me,I don't mean to sound rude,but who are you?"I say in the nicest voice I can muster."Y/N,you don't remember me?I'm your father."He says."What the fuck are you talking about?My dad died when I was 2 years old.Who are you?"I said getting a little angry that this person is pretending to be my father."What?No,I'm right here sweetie.This can't be good.Im gonna go get the doctor,you stay here."The man said leaving.

Who is that man?Why is he saying he's my father?Where's my mom?Why isn't she here?Hopefully the doctor can shed some light on the situation.Hopefully my mom shows up real soon.

The man who says he's my father shows up with another man in a white coat with a name tag that says he's Dr.Brock Hamilton.What a peculiar name."Brock Hamilton"I mouth to myself.He looks to young to be a doctor."So,I hear you're having some memory loss,is that right?"Dr.Hamilton says."What?No this just isn't my father."I said to the Doctor."Okay,can you come with me?I would like to run a CAT scan and see what's wrong up there."The doctor says."Sure,if you can tell me where my mom is.And what happened to me."I said crossing my arms causing a lot of pain in my body."Your mom is at home with your little brother and you were in a car accident,Y/N."The guy saying he's my father says."Mr.Y/L/N,can you please go wait in the waiting room?"The doctor says."Please call me Stanley."He says.Stanley?That was my real fathers name before he died.Thats impossible my father died when I was 2 or at least that's what my mother told me.Did she lie?

I followed the doctor to a nearby room with a lot of confusing machines in them."Please lay down and try your best not to move."Dr.Hamilton said.I laid down and he went to a room with a window that looks into the room with confusing machines.The machine started to move and I tried my best to not move just like the doctor asked.The machine started to make noises and I got a little scared because what the fuck!?"Don't worry it's just taking pictures of your brain.Nothing to be afraid of."Dr.H said.After the machine took enough pictures we went into another room where he told me to wait.My stomach started to growl and I realized how hungry this whole thing made me.I left the room and flagged down a nurse."Hi,I'm starving is there anything you can do about that?"I asked smiling."Hmm,yeah I think there is."The nurse said smiling back."Thank god"I said laughing."What would you like?"She asked."A burger and fries,please."I said."I'm going to go get that for you."she said."Thank you so much."I said.

I went back to my room to wait for the Doctor and my food.Or which ever came first.Luckily my food came first and then the doctor soon after."I see you've made yourself comfortable."The doctor said laughing."Well,of course."I said with a mouth full of food.The doctor put up a few pictures of what I assumed was my brain."Cool."I said pointing at the pictures."Right.Thats why I got into this business."He said.I laughed because that was such a stupid dad joke and I find those quite funny."So,there seems to be nothing wrong at first but once you enhance this picture you can see a slight problem right there."He said pointing to a part in my brain."Luckily it's not that serious and it should probably clear up in a couple days.Along with your memory loss."He finished with."Really?"I said swallowing my food."Yes.Now lets go grab your belongings and send you home."He said.We found my clothes and I changed into them and Stanley drove me home.It was the same house I grew up in and I went straight to my room to go to sleep.This whole day was exhausting.I'll figure out everything in the morning.