Last Memories Of Megan and Colin Campbell

______________________________________________________

3 Years Ago

_______________________________________________________

"C'mon, don't be chickens!" Shouted Megan as we (Sharni, Bridget, Megan and myself) stood stark naked on the rocks of Tampa Bay's Clearwater Beach, "What if someone sees us?" I asked, "No one's out at the beach at midnight, silly!" Says Megan again. "Apart from us!" Sharni and Bridget shout in unison, "I'm in!" I said as I jumped off the rocks into the freezing ocean, "C'mon Sharn! You're up!" I shout up towards the rocks. "GARANIMO!" she shouts us she dives down, Bridget did a backflip off as soon as Sharn was done and Meg does a simple pin jump. After that we made our way back onto the rocks, put our clothes on and walked to my car. When we got home Colin was waiting for us, "So, how was skinny dipping?" He asked raising his eyebrown until they could raise no more. 

"Good thanks Col! C'mon girls let's go to my room" I say as I got towls out of the cupboard, "You're a bad influence Izz, you know that right?" He asked, "I know, but you wouldn't like me if I wasn't a bad influence of a cousin!" I say before kissing his cheek and walking upstairs with the girls.